Heroes: Rebirth

by Lendgens
Heroes: Rebirth
Will you be saved? Or become the one who's saving?
ID:866110

BYOND Version:495
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 20.0.1132.47
Applies to:Heroes

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Choosing the job class 'Swordmen/girl' gives a poor description as the others properly tell that you need to be level 5 to become them.

Also 'Preist' is misspelled and should be 'Priest'.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
In other games?
In other user accounts?
On other computers?

When does the problem NOT occur?

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:

Sorry about that, the game was when I was like, 15. I'm 20 now. Might bring the game back and fix it.
Ah wow hehe, it's pretty good especially when compared to most of the stuff here.
Thank you for the compliment. I decided to at least attempt to re-make it and it's going pretty fast so far. If I keep up the pace it'll be a beta test of it soon. Trying some new things out too.
Ah nice. Yea they have made alot of changes and lots more commands since then i'm sure. I just downloaded version .496 last night, so you may want to keep track on that and read the update notes as some things have been changed like move(), etc.
I found that out last night about the Move(). I'm going to get as much done as I can then iron it out/improve most of it later.
The biggest problem is that monsters don't respawn, but i'm going off the old client and have no idea what you have. =p
That won't be a problem in this one I'm making lol.