ID:866699

I am hosting a game on my pager called that. The reason I place it here is due to needing to find ways to make the game interesting and have someone support me with a hub for it.
Some screenshots:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mind providing a short description of what the game is about? Just to entice us into taking the time to check it out.
In response to Calus CoRPS
Calus CoRPS wrote:
Mind providing a short description of what the game is about? Just to entice us into taking the time to check it out.

The game's title has "Corps" in it. That should be enough reason for you to try it out.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
The game's title has "Corps" in it. That should be enough reason for you to try it out.

You know, I actually thought about that. Anything carrying the name "Corps" usually is a high quality product.
An agency that deals with saving the world. At first, nobody even knows the disaster, but thats the thing.

Its a freeform RPG. Make of it what you will...
Here's a quick analysis of the game:

1. The game has pbags, but I haven't found a way to punch them.

2. Developous plans to add brothels, but not the mobile kind.

3. There's an 85% chance the Nexus won't be unlocked while you play the game. However if you do get lucky, you will have to "face the ultimate in pure insanity" and your "mind would cease to be" so try this at your own risk. Developous isn't responsible for any people who die while playing his games.

If any of those three things interest you, the server is still up.
only to gain the nexus artefact.
Just as I suspected... Koil left only after about 2 mins. He called the game a "mess" but the truth is he just couldn't take on the responsibility of unlocking the Nexus.
Are those Pokemon beds?
In response to Dr.DraX
Dr.DraX wrote:
Are those Pokemon beds?

There's Pokemon computers too.
Oh, took what mash I saw as ok.
You are being trolled on a ridiculous level bro. I think you should just keep doing what youre doing and worry about making these little posts later.
In response to Cubanbling
Cubanbling wrote:
You are being trolled on a ridiculous level bro. I think you should just keep doing what youre doing and worry about making these little posts later.

He's been doing what he's doing here for years, he really shouldn't just keep doing it, he should get better, or quit. He has other accounts with dozens of equally bad games, I would say it's better then "making" rips, but it isn't.
If he's the one coding, great! Throwing the art out of my mind I'm thinking he could make some major tweaks, such as possibly removing the punching logs due to the negative response generated. True that I've seen him make a lot of games that seem to be around that level.

If he's going to improve, he'll need project commitment and perhaps a Manager to perfect him and get him a decent artist to collaborate with.