ID:86791

Well as a little side project me and my friend Xyberman felt like creating a Kingdom Hearts game, Designing the story, Art and Map's will be done between us we just have limited programming knowledge :(

sorry this post is short!

Not much yet turf done yet as you can see :(

So far we have a decent ammount of art and a concept going as in the story which has been documented and we would be happy to share with anyone interested in private.

Contact details
MSN(preferably): [email protected]
AIM: EskiManLive
sweet
It's a non-online game?

This has really interesting progress, I'd love to see how it goes.
Nice...Xyberman is at it with Kingdom Hearts once more...What is this his 4th Attempt?
Kingstone99 wrote:
Nice...Xyberman is at it with Kingdom Hearts once more...What is this his 4th Attempt?

And his last, we will finish this one its going so well!
Damn. I wish I still had those keyblade and slashes I made, would've done well here considering the owner never finished paying for them.

Anyway assuming I am finished my programming studies by Dec.17, I wouldn't mind helping out. Depending on how things go, it would be for a month (that's how long my vacation would be). I figure that is good time to attract suitable and competent developers anyway.
Online, or offline?

Also, glad to see a Kingdom Hearts game in production. You're probably the only one.

Oh and yeah I don't even count Kamaros.
I remember a couple years ago when BYOND had a couple KH games. And I rented the second KH to see what it was about. And it was decent until the storyline switched over to the Disney stuff.

Then it all went downhill from there for me.
Smoosh wrote:
I remember a couple years ago when BYOND had a couple KH games. And I rented the second KH to see what it was about. And it was decent until the storyline switched over to the Disney stuff.

My Medals

Dragonball Z Sagas Unleashed: Closed Tester
--
Haha.
I'd love to help and program. Also, if Hulio-G is the main programer I could just be a secondary programmer as well, I don't mind.

MSN: [email protected]

Thanks, whether I get the job position or not, I hope this game flourishes! It looks promising!
I Would Definitely play it. :D
Looks Good So far.
Hulio-G wrote:
Damn. I wish I still had those keyblade and slashes I made, would've done well here considering the owner never finished paying for them.

Anyway assuming I am finished my programming studies by Dec.17, I wouldn't mind helping out. Depending on how things go, it would be for a month (that's how long my vacation would be). I figure that is good time to attract suitable and competent developers anyway.

Great Hulio, Give me an IM when you free up from your studies.
Rugg wrote:
Smoosh wrote:

My Medals

Dragonball Z Sagas Unleashed: Closed Tester
--
Haha.

Ahahaha.
Working with Xyberman, Hell ya count me in!
Shaduu wrote:
Wow. That's awesome. I'll definately give this game a shot whenever it's finished. I love Kingdom Hearts. It's basically my favorite game series. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'd help out if I knew how to program, but I suck at it. :(

P.S. The Heartless reminds me of a Persona from the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona games. xD

LOL
Could you help my team do some pixel art work for a dbz game?
Introducing Micky Mouse, Tigger, and a small boy in his underwear VS huge robot. Place your bets.