ID:86805

Keywords: bikegods, photos

After 6 years of hibernation, the BIKE GODS are back with a vengeance. 6 rides in 5 weeks so far, with no signs of slowing down. Click on each ride to see the mind-blowing photos and read the full, amazing story.

Air Mapster and Zippy MacPhee head to the wilds of Chino Hills to participate in the annual Running of the BIKES. After intentionally disabling his own bike to increase danger, Air Mapster must run to safety before the wild bikes of the region can catch him and inflict horrific damage. Will he make it out alive?

Byondo joins Air Mapster and Z-Mac to complete the original triumvirate trio as they attack a familiar old nemesis - the great Potato Mountain. Even after all these years, this Super Spud proves to be no match for the majestic might of our heroes, the BIKE GODS.

A bad experience at the bike shop causes tempers to flare later on, as Byondo and Zippy MacPhee get into an explosive quarrel over who was supposed to wear red this week. The ride alternates between awkward silence and deafening shouting matches. Everyone goes home fuming and holding a grudge. Will this end the BIKE GODS' comeback?

Newcomer The Russian Rocket joins the BIKE GODS to see if he has the right stuff. Meanwhile, an unexpected gesture of goodwill erases Byondo and Zippy's squabble from last week, proving once again that yellow & blue make green. Zippy MacPhee entertains the group with enthralling stories of his family's proud history in the Ziploc® farms and the cranberry bogs.

Stay tuned for more to come!

Hah, these look great. It's always nice to get out there and explore. I give me consolation's to you guys. Good luck to future riding.
That dog looks like its freezing.
About time you bums got back to it. I've been waiting almost ten years to start making fun of Tom's bike shorts again.
Great to hear you are doing well enough to bike a mountain. You should mount your laptop on your bike so you can blog while cycling.
That is so weird, just a few days ago I thought about sending you an email commenting on the ridiculously awesome banner for your site.
You can church it up all you want sir, it's still lamer than it sounds.
Great stuff as only the BIKE GODS can provide for consumption by mere mortals.