Pokemon Black Thunder Realms

by Khpbeatkiller
Pokemon Black Thunder Realms
Back Again.
ID:868122

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Hey, I've realized since I've been playing this game that there is quite alot of afkers >.> ; honestly It doesn't take much skill in a game to afk, and it's not exactly fun when Noob's are just tryin to play pokemon the way it was played.. aka, Gym leaders AFKing more then most people lmao
Soo, I think there should be either like.. a pokemon fatigue thing; were you then have to run to the nearest Pokemon Center in order to heal, or even a Trainer fatigue that depending on how many pokemon you have in your party is the length of time you'll be able to train for. I don't know.. There just a suggestion.
Then Afker's will then be limited to how much they can level up while they are away, and People who enjoy the game stay on and train.

You see, im the kind of guy that doesn't mind chillin' on an active forum replying to other people opinion's, it's nice and either you can learn from it; or being a complete asshole from what I see right? , I've had alot of experience creating forum's in the past years; and I'm sure I could create one just as well as before.

anyways; it doesn't matter if you change anything; there just suggestions right?

Key name XxDarkxX