ID:86904

Keywords: comment, record
Be part of BYOND history and help Bandwagon break a long standing comment record held by CoreyUchima

CoreyUchima: 2170
Bandwagon: 1100ish
I am Cyberlord34, and I approve this message.
Not letting us post, weird how only 20 minutes after this we aren't able to.
*I made a good portion of that 1100.*
PerfectGoku wrote:
Not letting us post, weird how only 20 minutes after this we aren't able to.
*I made a good portion of that 1100.*

I was the first person to comment on it. Plus I'm the one who told you about it.
re-opened it..someone messed w/ the allow comments button..

And I'm pretty sure it wasn't one of us...we're going for 9001+
IcewarriorX wrote:
re-opened it..someone messed w/ the allow comments button..

And I'm pretty sure it wasn't one of us...we're going for 9001+

Totally wasn't my idea.
Ever since you posted this, they keep clicking my disallow comments button, I can't tell which one of them's doing it.
lol Yea they definitely keep closing it because I just tried to post and it wouldn't let me.
Its permanent now, they're being assholes.
Wow, seriously... that is just sad. Well, at least you know how much they actually care about bandwagon and its activities.
It shouldn't even matter though because it's hidden from the frontpage...I don't see why they'd care.
I put some hard work into that thread. >_>
I'll get it reopened tommorrow..I'm not too worried about it.
IcewarriorX wrote:
It shouldn't even matter though because it's hidden from the frontpage...I don't see why they'd care.

It's pretty ironic lol
Meh, I was the 1k winner.
It's dumb though because coreyUchima can still post and he doesn't even pay for his blog space.

Just goes to show you how much they(Lummox, probably) hate Bandwagon for no reason.
It's immaturity on their side, we tried to break a BYOND record outside of their affairs.
totally dood.
Probably because BYOND is too poor to let the comments go moar.
Charliegrooms14 wrote:
Probably because BYOND is too poor to let the comments go moar.

If that were the case, they would've disabled comments on the other guy as well..which as of this post, they havent.

They probably will after I make my argument though...and try to pass it off like they did both.
Page: 1 2