Riverside is a turn based multi-player war game, in which you must use strategy and your army of 15 units to defeat your enemy's army. Your army includes Mages, Knights, Archers, A scout or ninja, Ents or rock beasts, and a Dragoon, which all have different stats and so new strategies arise.
Help file in-game, please check it out before joining a round!
-Monday May 17th 2010-
Huge update; so much it jumped almost two versions, check out the changelog to see all of the huge updates that V.5.5 has in store!
V5.5(Monday May 17th 2010)-
- Two new units added - Ents/rock golems, and scouts/ninjas, both team specific
- SCORES! Theres now a ranking!
- Help file entirely reworked with an awesome new table for units.
- All stats reworked, but still quite similar
- Interface remade and cleaned up
- Map made two tiles taller
- All unit icons edited, all of them are holding their weapons now, and blue dragoons have dragon frills.
- Active player cursor recoloured slightly
- Unit swap removed
- All known bugs fixed
- When you have no useable units but have actions left, the game will end your turn for you.
- Some code reworks to make the game better
- Login message added
Sounds, icons, code, map and interface all owned and made by Mechanos7.
Thanks to Mechana2412 for coding help with V5.5.