ID:87052

It's like a set of 40 bandaids that have been cut into random shapes and thrown in the general direction of the wound using a slingshot.

I love life.
Hahahahaha!

You gotta <3 javascript for its fickleness.
Web Development to me is much more enjoyable than desktop development, even if the tools aren't really up to par with desktop IDEs.

DarkCampainger wrote:
Hahahahaha!

You gotta <3 javascript for its fickleness.

Javascript is awesome. >:|
I only use Dreamweaver and basic HTML..minor Javascript..
There's nothing particularly difficult about web programming. It's just frustrating and repetitive (especially listening to Pap go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about jQuery).
Tiberath wrote:
There's nothing particularly difficult about web programming. It's just frustrating and repetitive (especially listening to Pap go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about jQuery).

I didn't mention difficulty, I simply said it's a bunch of bandaid hacks to patch together functionality on a legacy system.

Which it is.
Tiberath wrote:

Wouldn't be so repetitive if you introduced a few frameworks, now would it? :)

http://ajaxian.com/archives/ jquery-wins-net-magazines-open-source-application-of-the-yea r

Just sayin'.
PHP/MySQL and a smattering of AJAX to liven things up for the win! Kept me in the money (8,000-10,000 Euros per month on average) since 2000.

Retired for more active pursuits (recumbent trike touring business), but still teach HTML/CSS/PHP in my spare time at the local tech college. Good to keep my hand in it occassionally.
Polatrite, this is about pokemon challenger: Right now (at least when i made this comment) There are guests who are the leader of the pokemon challenger game and wont start it just to piss us off, and its working. Can you do something about it? There is only one sever open and i wanted to try and get the badges.
@Kancon: instead of hijacking a two-year old post that Polatrite is not likely to see anytime soon, why not use the resources available to you and either visit his website or his forums (http://www.polatrite.com/forums/) to get help. or host your own game!