ID:87065

OMG It's been so long since the last time I came by ^^' I've been awfully busy. For all of those who want to know, yeah, I'm definetly going to continue with Charmed Destiny. As a matter of fact, I was going to do that precisely today, but what's my big surprised when I open my "just updated Dream Maker"? The game is all screwed up!
That stupid update eliminates areas and "clicks" on turfs, so all the powers that involved clicking on turfs or the areas that helped moving from one place to another are screwed up! I can't even join the game anymore, so updating the game is going to take a LOT more now cause I have to fix what this stupid update did to the game. Sorry to dissapoint you guys =( I'm working on it...
I refuse to read until you change your font.
The notes section for each compiler version is there for a reason. To add a turf/area without replacing, you need to do CTRL + left click (though I think you can change that in options, not sure).

Yeah =P nvm my last post, I asked for a little help on the help forum and I found a way to fix everything back to normal =P so from now on I'll continue with Charmed Destiny and maybe I'll have a little surprise coming for you guys on next year ;P see you around!
yay!! Gabo when you will back to the game??? Game is everyday up :D If you can add some powers for half wl and others maybe molec orb combustion. Please add me on your pager and we can talk easly. I sended you apply on e-mali but I think you didn't read it :C
Hi uhm... 789789789! Yes, I'll be working on the game and finishing the update (finally) very soon :P and about my pager, u add me and when I see you I'll add you too :P
I added you
FIRE TELEKINESIS IS THE BEST !!! xD xD xD
Gabo can you add create for GMs???
Gabo i can host Heros if you like.. add me to pager i added you or add me to msn: [email protected]
lol
Gabo sorry but I can't host games right now, I think my web's admin have blocked all my hosting ports :C
I forget to post it.