ID:87445

Gameplay: The gameplay of this game is probably the best game I have played because not only does it bring the best experience you will probably ever have of an Italian Renaissance, but it brings every NPC to life and gives them purpose to the game. Stealing, carrying bodies, boat driving, carnival tricks, etc. they respond to everything you do, they are more realistic then ever. Gaurds to act to your every move they won't notice you right away and they work as a team better then they did before.
Simple attacks are not the same, you have to be more accurate when coming down to the hidden blade.

Presentation: The graphics yet again were pretty good when it came down to Lucy Desmond and the old bastard Warren Vidici. When you get down to the Birth of Ezio, the graphics just go lower standards then you would have hoped, but still decent. They mainly focused on every detail on Ezio and basically said "The hell with everything else." when it came to other detail. For the sounds, I would say they had pretty good songs on here, really epic songs. One of my favorite songs was the epic one when you are racing people. The ending song was also epic.(in the credits)

Originality: This...this is probably the best of the whole game. The originality is not describable in my opinion but I will give it a shot.
The way they were able to bring out so many historical events to this game was uncountable. They were able to go from the beginning of human-kind, to the event that will happen in the 2012. The beginning of time event was brought down from Adam and Eve, once you unlock "The Truth" video in AC2. Some events took place down in Japan, something to do with a city and how that MIGHT be the location of the 3rd game, creators are talking about making the main character a female in England though, a giant mix up. Another event was when there was a point in time where there was this meteor that was suppose to hit (idk where) and it caused a giant explosion, but the explosion was caused be a group of assassins that attacked a Templar base and there was a piece of Edan when cause the place to blow, something like that. Most of these events will be found in Assassin's Creed 1 and some are in Assassin's Creed 2. I will continue more of this later.

Overall: The idea of this game would probably be a High 9 for its unique ideas and historical based events, which really caught my eye.

Ah...I don't really know where to begin; just that this game is amazing and 6 good years of hard work from Assassin's Creed 1 down to Assassin's Creed 2, worth the wait and time. This game was the reason I decided to stop playing BYOND for this and some of last month. When I saw that this game was coming out soon, I dropped everything and went out to by it. I know it might sound geeky--I spent over 3 hours of research skimming through whatever information I could find on this game, anything to help me find out more about the story-line about this game and what it will involve in the later games. Although it seems like a lot, you grasp a lot of information doing that but just not enough to answer all the questions like, "Who is subject 16?".

Assassin's Creed 2 is basically; Lucy finds a connection between you and subject 16, Ezio(main character in AC2). Subject 16 or also known as either S16 or 16, is never identified by a real name only that he was a descent of Adam from the Garden of Eden. Adam and Eve were supposedly the origin of human-kind. Questions where later asked; "Well how is Desmond relate to 16?" They found out later that Desmond and 16 had a common ancestor that go back as far as Ezio.

Earlier I said I would get back into the place you would find the historical events stuff. You will only mainly find them in the ending of the game where you are just being released of the Animus. Once you get out Warren & some Templars talk. When Lucy & Warren leave the room, you(Desmond) go eagle vision(one of the blood effects). You will see a bunch of "paintings" on the floor that were actually made of blood--the blood of subject 16. Some of the stuff is drawings of historical pictures such as a monkey, a humming bird, etc. Other things are drawn in numbers, these numbers represent different things such as "2012" and another date in the US history to be told a rumor of a ship of people that were supposedly gone through time or something and ended up either going crazy or when they teleported, they ended up being fused with the ships bunker.

Another question was probably; "What is the bleeding Effect?"
The bleeding effect was that...well to best describe it is that, they(subjects being tested on the Animus) are not just learning moves of their old ancestors, they are becoming them through the blood dna stuff which can't really be explained right now. Some subjects where in the animus too long that they either died like subject 16, or they became their own ancestors mentally and didn't recognize themselves anymore.

Anymore questions; I have plenty of answers, I would also like to have some of my questions answered if you have anything to share.
I could write more, I'm just really tired right now, so I will probably and most likely keep this up to date now.
Hi ^_^
People at my school were talking about this but i didnt know what to think i saw some videos of it online it looks good and the way you describe it i will end up trying it
Legitz wrote:
People at my school were talking about this but i didnt know what to think i saw some videos of it online it looks good and the way you describe it i will end up trying it

ftw lol
I disagree with the "it brings every NPC to life and gives them purpose to the game." as 99% of the NPCs in the game are mindlessly walking in groups across the town...with no real set destination. The combat was lacking and usually you can beat pretty much everyone with a single button being mashed.

(I still think it was pretty awesome though)

I understood the story pretty clearly. Got any questions?
IcewarriorX wrote:
I disagree with the "it brings every NPC to life and gives them purpose to the game." as 99% of the NPCs in the game are mindlessly walking in groups across the town...with no real set destination. The combat was lacking and usually you can beat pretty much everyone with a single button being mashed.

(I still think it was pretty awesome though)

I understood the story pretty clearly. Got any questions?

I also disagree with it to some point like you said but then again...I typed this up in a rush lol and it was 2 in the morning, i will finish editting it today lol :D

The story line is actually very simple to understand it is the whole Assassin's Creed set up and stuff that make everything complicated. I want to be able to understand binary stuff later on too, will help a lot, lol.
I actually have a few questions but later i will ask, im leaving right now, peace out!
Another Review o.o?
I Just got this game Yesterday ^_^ Its Badass :P Awsome Graphics
Jamie303 wrote:
I Just got this game Yesterday ^_^ Its Badass :P Awsome Graphics

actually graphics could to better with some facial appearances and stuff but the rest is pretty good lol
I never really finishes AC1 so yeah not much to comment but the review was really good.Am gonna buy Ac1 and AC2 though =).
This is Fallen btw XD.
The End of AC1 is when you fight the Assasin Creed Master :P its confusing and hardLord Pda wrote:
I never really finishes AC1 so yeah not much to comment but the review was really good.Am gonna buy Ac1 and AC2 though =).
This is Fallen btw XD.

i have it, its okay