ID:87486

I tried to login to my BYONDMail and oh look it wont be back until 17/12/09 I didn't know there was 17 months in the year.

:O there is a santa
I think they mean 12/17/2009 Lol.
ITB: Other systems of displaying dates don't exist.
There are different ways to write dates.
I think Canada writes it that way or some shiz.. Point is we just don't do it in america, but they format there dates like that in some countries.
I think England and europe possibly do this :).
Riku 123q wrote:
I think Canada writes it that way or some shiz.. Point is we just don't do it in america, but they format there dates like that in some countries.

Canada is influenced by US' date style. Australia on the other hand...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Calendar_date#mm.2Fdd.2Fyy_or_mm.2Fdd.2Fyyyy_.28month.2C_day .2C_year.29

That's the mm/dd format, the dd/mm format list of countries is above that list
I don't see anything wrong with the date. Then again, I come from a country that isn't back asswards.
Did anyone else notice this guy has a nazi flag in place of the BYOND logo in the menu?
Tiberath wrote:
Did anyone else notice this guy has a nazi flag in place of the BYOND logo in the menu?

Yes. I'm surprised he still hasn't changed it. LMAO
DD/MM/YYYY, YYYY/DD/MM and MM/DD/YYYY are all ways to write dates-
Nice joke there, I guess.
EDIT: Nice swastika?
Yep, that's in the format DD/MM/YYYY, AZA is from England, it's how we write the date :)
Gokou-Kun wrote:
I think England and europe possibly do this :).

And so do the commonwealth countries, such as Australia.

GhostAnime wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

Canada is influenced by US' date style. Australia on the other hand...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Calendar_date#mm.2Fdd.2Fyy_or_mm.2Fdd.2Fyyyy_.28month.2C_day .2C_year.29

That's the mm/dd format, the dd/mm format list of countries is above that list

I didn't know the exact country, my bad,
;[
Its kalled a swatstica bish
Charliegrooms14 wrote:

swastika*

And it is by no means a cool symbol to display at a whim.
Tiberath wrote:
Charliegrooms14 wrote:

swastika*

And it is by no means a cool symbol to display at a whim.

y not underworldkid gave me that pic
Hitler was a genius.
Tiberath wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with the date. Then again, I come from a country that isn't back asswards.

True 'dat.
Aaaaaaaaand it's still not up. I think we can critically assume AZA has just given up at this point.
Dark Prince X wrote:
Aaaaaaaaand it's still not up. I think we can critically assume AZA has just given up at this point.

Neosurge hasn't replied to any emails, nor have they ever been "Online" in their live chat support. Only "Away" or "Offline".
They haven't replied to a paypal refund dispute. I believe it's 20 days after a dispute is started that you automatically receive the refund if they don't reply. I'm not sure how many days it's been.
Page: 1 2