Naruto Ninja's Light

by Narutoskull
A Naruto game with great gameplay Includes Members Boost. Hub Updated.
ID:87724

The game will be up soon guys
Yo shell up O.O
Great Game!!!!!!! =) the game has a massive ammount of clans i think almost all of them or there is all of them they even have all the bijuu's 10! thats more then any game on byond has ever had over all the games good im gonna rank it #1 u should to i recommend you all rate it #1
Ichigo4good wrote:
Great Game!!!!!!! =) the game has a massive ammount of clans i think almost all of them or there is all of them they even have all the bijuu's 10! thats more then any game on byond has ever had over all the games good im gonna rank it #1 u should to i recommend you all rate it #1

A few games used to have all the now known demons nothing so special. I don't care enough to go into what else this game dosen't offer, but eh.
unbaand me i didnt do nothing God Of All Gods(Demon)::..
i didnt relice there was puppets neare me and if that lags the game take them out ><
Well if you guys have any suggestions for the game give us them
Ello Mez :) I'll tweak the hub a bit for you hope you like it. It'll be done by this night :P

~Mitsy
Naomi12 wrote:
Ello Mez :) tweaked the hub a bit for you hope you like it.

~Mitsy

I looked at your updated. It wasn't as noobish until all those fucking pictures popped up.

I finished updating the hub.

~Mitssy
I feel you should not list every organization's members, because you will need to update that a lot, or you'll never update it again. Also, try not to list the clans in one big line, use a table for that. too much scrolling, and make minimal use of images, it adds to page loading time.
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
I feel you should not list every organization's members, because you will need to update that a lot, or you'll never update it again. Also, try not to list the clans in one big line, use a table for that. too much scrolling, and make minimal use of images, it adds to page loading time.

Meh, you helped a lot xD

Naomi12 wrote:
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:

Meh, you helped a lot xD

Just trying to lower this game's fail rating to 8999, instead of OVER 9000!
Hello All If You Want to play the New NNG based game Come Join US!!

http://www.byond.com/games/ 981014.NarutoNewGeneration?tab=index

New Fun Is It IS Your Destiny!
Over 120 Fans!
Come and Play!
NNG:Naruto Next Generation Has Changed to
Naruto New Generation ALL!