ID:886570

entered the weekly challenge at pixeljoint; my evil robot thingy:

feel free to give C&C, or not...
Cyclops Ftw. I love the background.
Will you mentor me in art Pandora?

In response to Astrlix
I don't do Skype; feel free to post on this site and I'll give my point of view on things.
Looks very sloppy. Other than that, I like the background.
In response to Cubanbling
You can see I decided to enter at the last moment, had an hour and a half left if I remember correctly. I still like how it turned out though, and my favourite part is also the background.
The eye is hard to read i think you should really work on the AA around it to smooth it out.

Photobucket
As much as I appreciate what you wrote here this one was made a long time ago,don't feel like revisiting it.
Theres alot of light blue stray pixels that need to be cleaned up, also the anatomy isn't very good as as how the neck is connected to the bottom of the chin.
lol i didn't notice how long ago this was.
I was surprised to see it necroed aswell... Perhaps ill post some newer ones... seems like this forum has come to live after all.
Yeah was wondering what was going on, I had just used this thread since it had few replies in it and I'm not a byond member so... yeah can't contact people directly to an extent, didn't think you guys would start criticizing his work later down the road.
In response to Astrlix
Astrlix wrote:
Yeah was wondering what was going on, I had just used this thread since it had few replies in it and I'm not a byond member so... yeah can't contact people directly to an extent, didn't think you guys would start criticizing his work later down the road.

'criticizing' Yes, that is virtually the point of this part of BYOND, you revived a dead post, which brought it to the attention of various people, hence he received criticism on something he does not seem to be interested in at this given moment in time, no harm no foul.