Dragonball Universal Rebirth

by Paulzerooo
Dragonball Universal Rebirth
Ultimate Dragonball is finally arrived!! More Races, more trances, and more techs!! More Fighting Styles/Training Options * No AFK Boots* **SHELL**
ID:889121

A newbie admin banned me because I said "Get lost, fool."

First, he told me: "Stfu, kid".

I then replied with this: "Get lost, fool."

And he instantly banned me out of rage. Haha, kids these days... abusing their said powers.

You seriously need to reconsider your staff lineup, man. No need to get kids in your team, especially THIS "Genesis" guy - whom just banned me.

I utterly hate kids with powers, because they can't use it properly. They should've of just "mute" me first, then "boot" and lastly "ban" me if I continued and stuff. But, this "guy" didn't.

I'd highly recommend for this guy to be stripped down of his said powers.

Regards,

Crazed
Please send me an email at [email protected]. My in game name is Akito and real name Everett. I don't understand why or how someone would do this. Email me the details as to what happened, and Ill make sure to get things fixed and come up with an appropriate punishment to this admin if necessary. I honestly do not understand who or why would do this.
Um what? i just checked chat logs and verb usage, there's no abuse here. theres not even any gm named Genesis, all there is here is just a newbie raging about seemingly nothing. and u mister ketchum, are a twat.
Skeet
what? xD
In response to Cloudstrife747
Cloudstrife747 wrote:
Um what? i just checked chat logs and verb usage, there's no abuse here. theres not even any gm named Genesis, all there is here is just a newbie raging about seemingly nothing. and u mister ketchum, are a twat.

You're a fool for thinking I'm a newbie that rages. You're really funny to think a such foolish thing. Skeen, if it wasn't him - then, one of your admins obviously abused their powers by doing it to me. Thank you very much for trying to lie for others(or yourself as well).

I'll le ignore you all! >:O

Sincerely,

Raz
Msn me when you can raz !