Pokémon Eevee World Online

by Enic
Pokémon Eevee World Online
A world where only Eevees and Eeveelutions exist
@ArrowWay - aka. CuntZilla

Get your Grandmother's Fat Ass on here , and have her code a game then.Better yet , (YOU) try and make a simple attack system using a simple HUD.
ArrowWay is just a mad 12 years old becuase I wouldn't host a Pokemon rip that he likes to play. But yeah I also agree with you Kozuma.

Edit: Deleted the other of ArrowWays comment because they have nothing with the game to do. Also, ArrowWay hasn't even played this game so he wouldn't know if it sucks or not.
Best Eevee game ever ^^
Sorry for the downtime, server will be back tomorrow.
Event today if we got enough players.
Game is unplayable due to network delay. Hopefully the new server will be ready by tonight.
Sorry for the delay but I am still waiting for the new server...
Do you need a reliable host to save you some time?
DragonX74 wrote:
Do you need a reliable host to save you some time?

I need a pixel artist actually.. The hosting is being fine right now.. Thanks anyways for the offer
how do i down load it???
also is there only eevee's cuz if so i'll LOVE this game!!
Ive never really made a whole game or anything. But Im pretty good at editing, coloring and meshing sprites. I could try and do an example of something you need done and maybe more if you give me a chance? Im fairly familiar with paint and working with pixels. :O
@Minxgirls Sorry but server haven't been on for a day, it'll be on later today.

@Winkatuck I'll try to contact you asap!
This game is, like, TOTALY AWSOME
are u doing another up-date??
or r u putting in that bank that u were talking about on that one disscusion site.
I'm not home so I can't host right now :/ Sorry, server will be up in a few hours.

When the game's not hosted, these might be the reasons to why:

1. I forgot to host it.
2. I'm not home.

Updates are not necessarily needed to shut down the server, if so it must be a critical bug fix.
Since my summer vacation just started, server is going to be mostly hosted 24/7 from now on!
I seeing a server....and you,Eniccplayiing on it! Help me! II can' tjoin and play,bbut I verywantt! 8"(
MerlinMage wrote:
I seeing a server....and you,Eniccplayiing on it! Help me! II can' tjoin and play,bbut I verywantt! 8"(

You should be able to join now.
Enic ok i know u said u might be 1.not at home or 2.forget to host,but it hasent been on for 2 days!!!! Is it a bug fix because i LOVE this game!!
Page: 1 2 3 4