Naruto: Shinobi Sanctuary

by John liriano
ID:88945

Change the game name.
Good luck with this game! I hope we can see some in-game screenshots very soon!
(Craig28) This game is going to become a huge sucess once there done with it. Just as soon as you see the amazon Pixel Art of John Liriano. This game will provide intense training, that will not allow you to do it A-f-k. Agrey has pour 4/5 of his personal time into this game, and trust me its nothing that will waste your time. If you love Naruto Shippuden, if you love intense Pvp action with intense training, i recommend this game fully.
Kick ass game.
Sliced Death wrote:
Kick ass game.

thnx o-o funny how you posted 1 split second after i finish updating the hub coincidence is crasy
Lol
hmmm
Cant wait for the game.
looking very nice like the hub
Will this EVER have a test server? Or has the project been dropped. Update Us on the Info!
BODEY wrote:
Will this EVER have a test server? Or has the project been dropped. Update Us on the Info!

wow Bodey thanks for showing us your support -__-

i will tell you when the test servers is rdy and if you had my msn you would had play the game like 2 months ago since it was up for 2 weeks in a private servers witch i gave out the link to

but to answer your question i will just tell you to wait and go look at zanes or pmitch projects for now
John liriano wrote:

but to answer your question i will just tell you to wait and go look at zanes or pmitch projects for now

Rofl, this is a trick answer nice one John.
John liriano wrote:
BODEY wrote:

wow Bodey thanks for showing us your support -__-

i will tell you when the test servers is rdy and if you had my msn you would had play the game like 2 months ago since it was up for 2 weeks in a private servers witch i gave out the link to

I was trying to see if i should be looking forward to a kick ass game or not :-P ,and agrey shudlve gave me link to the game. He has my MSN !
Dead project?
nah just redoing everything like i said i would =/ ill have it up in like 2-4 weeks
John liriano wrote:
nah just redoing everything like i said i would =/ ill have it up in like 2-4 weeks

Nice. Was curious as all. Good luck
Looks like its gonna be great.
Is this game still in production?
Continue production of this game, John. I like those icons man! Hate to see work go to waste.
Page: 1 2