Ill Host Your MapleStory Game
I am the owner of Pokemon Origins, and I think your review was unjust, unfair, and illwritten. You put no detail as to why you put each of your scorings, showed no screenshots. Also your small proofs were generic and made no sense. The game uses game graphics,yes. However, it uses a variety of freedrawn attacks and Pokemon effects made by the players. To top it off, the review doesn't even have proper grammer. I plan on removing it from the HUB.
I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, but if your going to say so, I'd expect an lengthy review telling me why. Saying its good or bad isn't a review, and it also leaves no way for owners of the reviewed game to know how to improve.
Put you Naruto online. T.T
Windmill shuriken and Clay spiders can kill in sz, fix that !
Alberts wrote:
Windmill shuriken and Clay spiders can kill in sz, fix that !

Its already fixed
the Naruto Shippuden: Dairansen! is off-line,active the server.
Taso wrote:
the Naruto Shippuden: Dairansen! is off-line,active the server.

Er its in Testing Version, So i only Open it for Public Testing For Abit
You fail @ life for posting Goa's source.
MitC wrote:

Sorry for being a dick, Kevin. But I agree, you're a faggot.
Kaimana wrote:
MitC wrote:

xD
hey sorry about or disputes i was wondering if you can help me with my kingdom hearts game its cool if you cant though
Kevin208 wrote:
Kaimana wrote:
MitC wrote:

Well, I closed it -.-

The download button on the page dont work but the Zip link at the top of the page still works.

dear kevin, please dont ban me from dragon ball budokai byond becuase it is the best byond game i have played and just please dont ban me but may i be a GM? i mean everyones playing unfair and i wanted to be one cause it would be exciting and again im begging you not to ban me from the best computer game ever-gohanfanv5
hello if you did not get my old message please message back i wanted to not get ban from dragon ball budokai byond but ask you if i could be a gm so i could have more fun and everyone would not "spawn" kill me you dont have to just please.
Gohanfanv5 wrote:
hello if you did not get my old message please message back i wanted to not get ban from dragon ball budokai byond but ask you if i could be a gm so i could have more fun and everyone would not "spawn" kill me you dont have to just please.

no.
kev when i play on of ur games it says connection closed connection failed
why you ban me form dbz bodkai i didn't do any thing?
why you ban me
Kevin208 wrote:
Gohanfanv5 wrote:

no.

ok i wont ask again
Page: 1 2 3 4 5