Hey, fucktard, you don't script games in C++. You program them.
Kevin208 wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:
Hey, fucktard, you don't script games in C++. You program them.

lol i meant code o_O

Real programmers don't say script when referring to code. Script kiddies say script when referring to code.
Jeff U sound drunk Ur yelling at a guy who has games and can ban you :P
Masterdayday wrote:
Jeff U sound drunk Ur yelling at a guy who has games and can ban you :P

Because drunk people speak with perfect grammar.

Also, I don't care if I'm banned from a piece of shit (or many pieces of shit).
Kevin can you plz Remute me on Budokai Byond i getted a bug and i was type and then the message has comed 4 times and then i was Muted!
And can you make me GM i see always people that broke rules but then i say them that you dont do that but they dont listen to me and now new people are just gonna do that squess there are pro peoples like 1000 kill people and then they get like 1000 Free kills!!
And its good that if you make me GM i are almost always online on Budokai Byond
why not perfect cell or the ginyu force for dragon ball budkai byond? =)
SSJ100GoKu4ever wrote:
And its good that if you make me GM i are almost always online on Budokai Byond

Horrible Grammar
Your CSS gives me murder urges.
RRC wrote:
Your CSS gives me murder urges.

Your face gives me murder urges.
Kevin208 wrote:
Psh, like u can do better i bet you cant even code correctly and o_o you shouldnt reply on here cause i might never come here again cause i dont go on blogs much :D

Yeah, I can do better. If you're comparing programming abilities, I'm far better.

Your game is nothing but a mix of stolen code with stolen pixel art. You're a failure as a game designer.

Also, You might not wanna reply to this as I might never come back to this because I don't like faggots.

*bans you from my blog*
JUST UNMUTE ME SILENCE!!!!!
A few ideas for KHFMO:

1.If you choose Axel's Chakrams, you also get the ability to throw it 3-5 tiles and then it comes back, dealing additional damage if you get hit by it on it's way back.

2.If you choose a Sword-like weapon, you get to change how you hold it. (Both hands, One-Handed, or Backwards) How you hold it does not give you a boost of any kind, it is just to change how you look with your Sword equipped.

You can be sure that there will be more ideas to come.
Oh and I had one for Luxord I forgot to add.

If you choose Luxord's Cards you get the ability to stop everyone in your screen from moving for 10 seconds. (This skill should have a pretty long cooldown of course, I know neither me or you would like a bunch of Card using freaks stopping time every 10 seconds)
And I only posted this because I know you probably forgot all of this:

Number I - Xenmas
Eathreal Blades

Number II - Xigbar
Arrowguns

Number III - Xaldin
Lances

Number IV - Vexen
Shield

Number V - Lexaeus
Axe-sword

Number VI - Zexion
A mystical book (Lexicon)

Number VII - Saix
Claymore

Number VIII - Axel
Chakrams

Number IX - Demyx
Sitar

Number X - Luxord
Cards

Number XI - Marluxia
Scythe

Number XII - Larxene
4 knives in each hand

Number XIII - Roxas
Keyblade
theres a bug and i muted forever when im unmuted i talk then i get muted by auto mute
Hub change for Pokemon Dark Red And new updates ^^ http://www.byond.com/games/Aaronland/PokemonDarkRed
Galactic Soldier wrote:
bad game maker

Even though we banned each other from our blogs I agree with you
Galactic Soldier wrote:
bad game maker

You're right. I don't even know Kevin208 but judging from his work he is a horrible game designer and doesn't even program his shit. Leave BYOND.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5