I think religion should be kept out of the discussion. If Tophat gave a crap about it,he wouldn't announce to the world he was gay. If you want to debate with him come up with a secular way to do so guys.
Yeah, clearly the thread has been hijacked. I don't know how happy Tophat is about that. I just stopped talking awhile ago.
Wow.
I must have missed this.

Anyways, nobody cares that you like dick in your ass.
Rugg wrote:
I must have missed this.

Anyways, nobody cares that you like dick in your ass.

12 yeas, 2 nays
43 comments

And sure people may still like me as a person, but as a gay male I've seen a lot of the time people just don't keep that distaste to themselves. Gay killings were highest since 1999 in 2008, discriminatory killings for no apparent reasons. You don't have to worry about getting killed over you sexuality do you?

The whole 2008 high killings thing.
THAT. IS. SO. CRUEL.
Why the hell is humanity so fucking wrong? Killing people because their sexuality is as bad as killing people over religion, and race! that was a fact I didnt know until you said that here. I really dont get how we're all predjuduced. well. most of humanity anyways. We shouldnt really be bitches and discriminate. I mean really, is it THAT big of a deal? Thats like saying.....i dunno a buhddist is a horrible person, or saying that (and i know people say this) Just because a persons gay means they arent a good person. That is TOTALLY not true!!!! I just dont get why the world is so cruel. D:
Page: 1 2 3