ID:89169

So, does anyone have a iPhone or a BlackBerry mobile phone on BYOND? I have a BlackBerry Storm 9530. But I wanted to know if you had a BlackBerry, what model? And what kind of applications would you like to see for it? And if you have an iPhone, what kind of applications for it? Thanks BYOND!

~Hi1
I have an iTouch, and I think having an iPhone would be pretty awesome. However, the main apps I use are emulators, which you have to jailbreak to get.
I had a BlackBerry Pearl 8100 in high school. I never really had any apps on it, other than a things like AIM and Yahoo.

I have an iTouch. The main applications I use are Facebook, EchoFon (Twitter), and Eliminate Pro. I've never really been big on FPS, until I tried Eliminate Pro.

I've considered jail breaking it, but I've yet to decide.
Smoosh wrote:
I had a BlackBerry Pearl 8100 in high school. I never really had any apps on it, other than a things like AIM and Yahoo.

I have an iTouch. The main applications I use are Facebook, EchoFon (Twitter), and Eliminate Pro. I've never really been big on FPS, until I tried Eliminate Pro.

I've considered jail breaking it, but I've yet to decide.

Do it. It's probably the easiest thing evar with blackra1n (blackra1n.com). All you really need to do is a factory restore, then hit a button. Also, the factory restore can actually be skipped (my friend skipped it).
I can add apps to the Cydia/Rock app store also, any kind of apps you guys want for it?
Blackberry sucks.
I have a Blackberry Curve. It's awesome cause I can throw it across the room and it wont break.
I had a Blackberry Curve with Sprint too for a couple days before I took it due to poor signal.
I got a iPhone, got bored of all it's apps though, so yeah, anything new that can entertain people would be cool.
I got an iPhone with a vnc client app (Not jailbroken) so that I can be on BYOND while I'm taking a crap.
Murrawhip wrote:
I got an iPhone with a vnc client app (Not jailbroken) so that I can be on BYOND while I'm taking a crap.

BYOND must mean a great deal to you if it accompanies you to the bathroom.
Clearly.
I have both an iPhone and a blackberry bold, i could not hate the blackberry more but its my contract phone... get an iPhone.
Blackberry curve 8330 - right now I'm in the process of developing random chat applications for it, and for connecting to byond, but apparently the iphone makes people jizz themself, so the blackberry is obviously shit.

No, it's not. To the signal guy: I get a perfect signal everywhere I go, even in buildings like my school that houses 2500 people at a time.

To the person who throws it across the room: indeed.

To the person who says it sucks: nice reasoning, buddy.

This thread needs moar Koil.
Get TapTap Renvege 3 on your iPhone, best thing to do when boreness hit you

In case you don't know what it is, it's a music game based on the Guitar Heroes Series, you hear a music while taping the correct buttons.

Good thing about it is to listen to musics which you didn't knew previously, which means, you get to know cool new songs!
iPhone. Seriously.
I don't see why everyone hates the BB. Just because there's not many apps on it, maybe if some of the lazy BB USERS try to learn and stop begging for apps they could just make them...
Hi1 wrote:
I don't see why everyone hates the BB. Just because there's not many apps on it, maybe if some of the lazy BB USERS try to learn and stop begging for apps they could just make them...

Or you could buy an iPhone, way easier.
C_Dawg_S wrote:
Hi1 wrote:

Or you could buy an iPhone, way easier.

Too bad the first time you drop it then it smashes into millions of pieces.

I've used a BlackBerry in the past and I can tell you that the interface nor the keyboard are really any sort of treat to work with. The nicest feature they have is the little scroll ball mouse they have on them.

If you are going to get a BlackBerry make sure you get the standard kind and not one of those stupid compact flip style ones, they are awful.

As for iPhones, I love em. We used to have active ones on display at work that I cold go online with and call people. The entire interface is awesome and it's very easy to control. The selection of applications you can get for it is literally overwhelming and they are really durable.

You want an example of how durable they are? I was working one night and got pissed off, so I took one of the display units and took it on both my hands and pressed my thumbs as hard as I could on the touch display. I left a big blue imprint on the screen... for about 20 seconds before it all faded back in and looked like I never tried to damage it.
Page: 1 2