I love BlackBerry keypads. I love how tiny the Curve's keys are. I switched over to AT&T late December and my current phone favors the Curve's keypad.

My sister had an iPhone. She had it for two years. It was pretty beat up in the end. The screen had scratches and stuff, but she didn't care. She renewed her AT&T contract, and one week later paid the $200 dollar early cancellation fee, and went over and dropped $300 dollars on the Motorola Droid. I insisted on calling her a dumb bitch...>_>
Hi1 wrote:
I don't see why everyone hates the BB. Just because there's not many apps on it, maybe if some of the lazy BB USERS try to learn and stop begging for apps they could just make them...

This is exactly how I feel, and why I have a blackberry.
If people want a blasted application for their phone, and it doesn't exist, make it.
DivineTraveller wrote:
Hi1 wrote:
I don't see why everyone hates the BB. Just because there's not many apps on it, maybe if some of the lazy BB USERS try to learn and stop begging for apps they could just make them...

If people want a blasted application for their phone, and it doesn't exist, make it.

I love how people just fucking say "Make It". Like that is even an option for every user who buys a BlackBerry, that suggestion is just so god damn unrealistic.
Radical Designs wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
Hi1 wrote:

I love how people just fucking say "Make It". Like that is even an option for every user who buys a BlackBerry, that suggestion is just so god damn unrealistic.

If they want it so bad, then they should either dish out the cash to get it made, find a viable alternative, make it themselves, or shut up.
Better? That suits everyone now.
DivineTraveller wrote:
Radical Designs wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
Hi1 wrote:

If they want it so bad, then they should either dish out the cash to get it made, find a viable alternative, make it themselves, or shut up.
Better? That suits everyone now.

I don't even believe you. Pay out money to have a personalized application made? What world do you live in where the common cell phone user could even afford something like that? That is a insane alternative.

If there is a demand for software and it isn't being provided, there is an issue here. I mean honestly, who wouldn't want to capitalize on something like that? I don't think the demand for applications on a BlackBerry is high as some people are trying to make it seem.

Anyways, BlackBerrys were originally a businessman's phone. Most Phone service providers even offer a corporate package for it. The BlackBerry has only recently begun to be popularized as a common cell phone.

If you want a ton of games and music, videos and applications then go with the iPhone. If you need a business phone, where you can e-mail people and keep in touch with the office get a BlackBerry, case closed.
I don't even believe you. Pay out money to have a personalized application made? What world do you live in where the common cell phone user could even afford something like that? That is a insane alternative.

Sure they do, it's called freelance work. I'm sure Stephen could attest to this, as well, since he does software design for people who want it, and I imagine that's a personalized design, too.
Radical Designs wrote:
You want an example of how durable they are? I was working one night and got pissed off, so I took one of the display units and took it on both my hands and pressed my thumbs as hard as I could on the touch display. I left a big blue imprint on the screen... for about 20 seconds before it all faded back in and looked like I never tried to damage it.

I've done the same with my BB Storm.
Radical Designs wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
Hi1 wrote:

It IS an option. Go on YouTube, or the BB website and learn lazy ass...
Page: 1 2