ID:89378

Well people, today, January 8th, I'm officially 17!! Yeah, it's probably no big deal for all of you but... Anyway! This winter break I've been staying with my uncle in Houston and I've been having a LOT of free time... so I decided to officially start a new game (That doesn't mean that I'll leave Charmed Destiny, I've been working on that game too!).

The name of my new game will be Harry Potter: Next Generation. It's actually a game I've been thinking of making for a while, but because of lack of time to work on it, it has been in hold until now.

For this game I might need some help from iconers because I'm kind of lousy to do all the iconing on my own. Yes, that means that it'll be a completely original game made from scratch. Everything will be customly made by the team, and of course all the members of the team will receive a charge in the game once it's done.

NOTE: I'm planning on making this the greatest HP game of them all, and that includes player independency, what does that mean? That means that you're able to play even on your own. For example: In some HP games, to learn spells you must wait for a Teacher to log in. This HP game features a new teaching system with interactive massive classes with NPC teachers, so that everyone can learn a spell even when there's no GM online.

There'll be, of course, ranks and charges like GM or Headmaster, even Minister of Magic, so those who wish to participate in this project must not fear working for nothing.

It doesn't really matter the number of people who can help in the project as long as they do a good job. What I REALLY need is a great turf iconer to create a custom castle that's as close to the actual castle as possible. I will also need one or two mob iconers to create stuff like the uniforms, the creatures like Dementors, Dragons and stuff.

Another important thing is that, I don't want to release this game until it's at least 60% ready, because is really tiring to be updating a game every month, specially for players who are wishing to see new stuff in your games.

So, if anyone is in any way interested in joining this massive project, please make a post here or send me an e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks for reading and... see you around!
Happy birthday!!!
I'm iconer. I can make nice spell's icons.
I am coder and mapper too.
Happy birth day aswell
And i can halp.. you got msn?
o lawdy is dat sum papyrus
Alradaev wrote:
And i can halp.. you got msn?

Sure, add me to your pager and I'll page it to u.
Happy Birthday!