ID:89426

Presenting the first ever expansion release in SolusOT - Mysteries of Illusion!

After a year and a half online, SolusOT is progressing forward in an exciting new way.

Mysteries of Illusion takes the secrets of the warlocks to a new level, with several immense dungeons and daring new puzzles. Fight through swathes of new creatures on your way toward discovering the new secrets of the land of Avia.

Over 40 new types of monsters were added, as well as tons of new equipment. In addition, nearly 20 new quests with many brand new pieces of loot to be obtained.

Visit the island of Caluria, a nearly utopian snow village. However something is amiss - a nearby castle is completely empty and the entire city has an eerie silence... what could be going on in this strange reflection of life?

Deep under Elician, following the disastrous earthquake, a hidden tunnel has been opened in the dwarven catacombs. What lies beneath? Only you, adventurer, will find the answer - but the real question isn't what is there, but rather - can you make it back alive?

A small path has opened near the barbarian warlock tower allowing access. Is this a tiny tower or perhaps the key to something... more?

In addition to the huge world updates, the citizens of Naratar in conjunction with the Naratar PVP Commission have fabricated two new PVP arenas. One of these arenas is simply a nice small place to fight - the other however will become the brand new Official Tournament Arena! But this arena doesn't just support 1v1...

That's right - SolusOT is releasing team PVP!

Fight alongside your parties members against your opponents in combat of any size - 2v2, 5v5, 10v10, even higher - with no fear of harming your friends with spells or weapons! Our official PVP tournaments are also expanding to include 2v2 matches - so get practicing!

Enjoy a whole new dimension in PVP with team matches.

For those of you who have never tried SolusOT before - come give it a shot!

<...>
I didn't know you could mod tibia! When did this OT thing happen? :O
This isn't even a BYOND game. I won't count this.
Radical Designs wrote:
This isn't even a BYOND game. I won't count this.

He never said he'd release a new BYOND game every week in January. Cut the guy some slack, these are his goals and he is accomplishing them to his standards. He is not accomplishing your goals to your standards. I would like an update to In The Hood in the future though, that game rocked.
I, as well, was hoping for either updates to existing games or new games for the BYOND platform. Mainly because I am not a huge gamer, so I am not interested in downloading anything that is not related to BYOND.

But, the graphics you created looks nice, so good luck.

PS, it would have been nice if you showed us some in-game screenshots.
Calus CoRPS wrote:

Thar be screenshots here:
SolusOT Walkthrough
DarkCampainger wrote:
Calus CoRPS wrote:

Thar be screenshots here:
SolusOT Walkthrough

Thanks.

The perspective looks fairly strange in my opinion.
Calus CoRPS wrote:
But, the graphics you created looks nice, so good luck.

*cough*

anyways, i imagine all these new secret areas require level 20,000 or so to get to, and i don't want to grind for a couple years to reach the "easy leveling" section of the game (ie once you can actually start earning ranks).

oh and people have been modding tibia for like 900 years, campainger, you silly bunny
Calus CoRPS wrote:
The perspective looks fairly strange in my opinion.

Well Tibia is a fairly unique game. :P
Radical Designs done got him a b&!

Retards trolling on a personal blog. Seriously.
Polatrite wrote:

I don't think he was actually trying to troll.
Polatrite wrote:

No kidding. There is no reasoning with kids like that... and then when you ban them for being retarded trolls, they later claim that you "couldn't handle dissent".
its only cause they can't make a great game.. yeah i know my post are late but i went nearly a year with out a net connection