Temperature Convertor

by Super Saiyan X
This is a stand-alone application which allows you to: Convert any value in any of the 8 Temperature scales to any other.
ID:89470

I have created a temperature convertor! Currently it only converts Temperature (8 units), (it might be a little inaccurate at times, so feel free to round up or down if you're gonna use it)
Try it out.
hub://supersaiyanx.convert

Nothing more than simple formulas.
Obviously, that's how any converter works. I don't see the importance of your comment.
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Obviously, that's how any converter works. I don't see the importance of your comment.

I don't see the importance in you creating this.
I don't see the importance of your existence.
Uxor wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:

It's for when BYOND is working when google/random other apps aren't. DUH
IcewarriorX wrote:
Uxor wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:

It's for when BYOND is working when google/random other apps aren't. DUH
Also: Google doesn't support some of the units of measurement I included within my converter.
I already have a program that does this and many more conversions on my flash drive. :)
Text converts to the freezing point of water.

Converting a temperature below absolute zero sometimes works - try, for example, -300 Celsius to Kelvin.
Super Saiyan X wrote:

Low.
Jp wrote:
Text = 0

Converting a temperature below absolute zero sometimes works - try, for example, -300 Celsius to Kelvin.

Uh...what?

Uxor wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:

Low.

No, see. The low thing is you coming into my blog, and saying my utility is useless and/or not important. Anything that can make BYOND bigger, is important.
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Jp wrote:
Text = 0

Just thought it was odd it did anything at all

Uh...what?

Absolute zero is 0 kelvin - about -273.15 celsius. It shouldn't be possible to convert a temperature and get something less than that. So in my example of -300 Celsius to Kelvin, there should be an error message - -300 Celsius isn't a legal temperature.
Jp wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Jp wrote:
Text = 0

Uh...what?

Absolute zero is 0 kelvin - about -273.15 celsius. It shouldn't be possible to convert a temperature and get something less than that. So in my example of -300 Celsius to Kelvin, there should be an error message - -300 Celsius isn't a legal temperature.

Well, whether or not it's a possible temperature or not, I have received assignments that have asked me to convert temperatures that would be under 0 kelvin. Google converts them fine as well, I don't see if it's a big deal (if it is), but eh. I might aswell add a note that tells people that under 0 kelvin is realistically impossible.
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Jp wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Jp wrote:
Text = 0

Uh...what?

Well, whether or not it's a possible temperature or not, I have received assignments that have asked me to convert temperatures that would be under 0 kelvin. Google converts them fine as well, I don't see if it's a big deal (if it is), but eh. I might aswell add a note that tells people that under 0 kelvin is realistically impossible.

Then those assignments are stupid.

It's not a matter of 'realistically impossible'. It's a matter of 'utterly meaningless'. You may as well talk about a mass of -50 kilograms (Which Google also converts), or a luminous intensity of -5 candelas. Those are not measurements that make any sense.