ID:89495

Keywords: bad, times
So i Jailbreak my iPhone 3G finally getting round to it after having it for a year using the program Blackra1n and i was starting to like some of things in Cydia, but after about an hour messing around with it Cydia refused to open.

(Stuck with a windows theme :()

So i was wondering if anyone else had this problem, and if there were any work arounds that didnt require a wipe, as i am unsure a restore would bring back my phone numbers.

thanks.
What did you except? You wanted the iPhone to say "THANKS FOR JAIL BREAKING ME! :D"
Metamorphman wrote:
What did you except? You wanted the iPhone to say "THANKS FOR JAIL BREAKING ME! :D"

Nope, just the free software available on Cydia would have been great, Little was i thinking at the time that there would be any chance of a flaw! :( A solution that doesnt involve writing out phone numbers must be found... to google! Unless someone pop's up here with the answer.
Why did you jailbreak it, its not like they don't have any more apps
Yash 69 wrote:

You can do quite abit more actually... you should check it out yourself.
Chris-g1 wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

You can do quite abit more actually... you should check it out yourself.

Aside from different themes and being able to change your background it kinda seems useless, I jailbroke it before it had the app store, then I decided to restore it to normal
Doesn't jail breaking then allow you to get any desired app...for free? My friend jail broke his our last semester of our senior year. He mainly did it to just to get the different themes, and GBA Emulator.

PS: I hate Echofon. :(
Haha, jailbreaking an iphone. I mean, not because there arent 15,000+ apps or anything.
Rugg wrote:
Haha, jailbreaking an iphone. I mean, not because there arent 15,000+ apps or anything.

Haha, i know, dont forget the app's Apple wouldn't publish, now i can get them.
Sync it to your Computer via iTunes, and iTunes should save all your contacts for you including numbers.

Check if it is saved: C:/Users/Username/Contacts

If they are saved there, then restore.

Otherwise check the box in iTunes to sync your contacts too and then sync it. Then restore.
Does it crash while "reloading data"? If so, it's bad repo data that you need to delete; you can find that by googling it.
Get a Sidekick?
Ulterior Motives wrote:
Get a Sidekick?

I'm British, they don't sell them here lol