ID:89666

progress has picked after countless hours of demanding work,Ive completed all the concept art for the alpha release,now begins the real task...making the actual piece that will be in game.i know making concept isn't practiced much(to my knowledge)but then again i want to have a clear reference of what Ill be working with.

Any who,ill be posting updates pertaining to the game.

27/03/10

Lol small update, though its small this made my day,Hehe ive finally got it! the perfect flash step!!

16/02/10
well now that i have gotten around to it i have finished concept for byakuya's "Senkei:senbon zakura" now i know how ill do things when i actually start the real thing =D

alot has been done pertaining to game mechanics which is too much to name,new screenies on the hub are available.

14/01/10-finished concept arts for renji's shikai,ichigos shikai, 3 quincy bows,ulquiorras(sp?) ressurecion,

i must say im quite satisfied with the outcome of this: wings will be idle in standing state

i also loved the attack concepts for renji's shikai for all you renji fans,this should be nice change from the single tile extention technique used in other bleach games:.it will introduce a new way of fighting for those who choose this release,this is still a WIP C&c is welcome.(fixing the head shakes btw)

Base is completed for alpha release,now afew overlays can be added

more updates to come.
:O Its Looks So Awsome >;) Can't wait
That's pretty sick, Zane. It will actually bring BYOND to having a purpose of playing again.
Holy ****ing ass crackers
u working on this game by urself cus thats pretty hard but if ur the iconer DAMN U GOT SOME ICONING SKILLZ.. i cant tell that if u make any game and put this much effort into it u can be even better then falacy... omg i wanna be a gm or something but the thing is i cant only code shit...

Naruto2815 wrote:
u working on this game by urself cus thats pretty hard but if ur the iconer DAMN U GOT SOME ICONING SKILLZ.. i cant tell that if u make any game and put this much effort into it u can be even better then falacy... omg i wanna be a gm or something but the thing is i cant only code shit...

At first when you said "kin i haf GMz?" I thought you were faking being a noob, but then I realised that you spoke of Falacy as if he was a person to respect and I came to the conclusion that you really ARE a noob. Atleast you use level 2 noob speak, you spelt "working" correctly.

On Topic:

I'm looking forward to this game, I'll definitely be a fan.
ditto
very impressive. Very.
I hope that you manage to match these immense graphic art skills with some good design and programming skills as well. This could be a very good thing.
Nice...
I must say, that renji Shikai is very, very nice. Can't wait to test this in beta :). looking very forward to it. and the Ulquiorra's second release is nice, looking forward to that too :D.

I may go Hollow ;o.
I will program for the game. I may not have the 3 years experience, but I guarantee I can perform whatever tasks are needed. If you want to test me you can give me something to program and I'll do it. If you want you can contact me at [email protected]. I have MSN too with the same e-mail.
Ultima Anime wrote:
I will program for the game. I may not have the 3 years experience, but I guarantee I can perform whatever tasks are needed. If you want to test me you can give me something to program and I'll do it. If you want you can contact me at [email protected]. I have MSN too with the same e-mail.

-.- you joined less than a week ago
Like I said, test me. I have experience with C++ which this language was created from and it isn't a whole lot different in format and uses. After looking through this language and doing a few things I'm positive I could do anything you need me too.

The amount of time programming doesn't mean the person's skill. There are probably people on here that have been programming for 3 years that are no better than someone who's been programming for 3 months. I'm not saying I am the best there is. All I'm saying is I can program anything you need done, and I can do it right.
It looks pretty nice. My only peeve is the sword switching hand from to hand, and that the tile directly in front of the character never actually is occupied by the sword.
Ulterior Motives wrote:
It looks pretty nice. My only peeve is the sword switching hand from to hand, and that the tile directly in front of the character never actually is occupied by the sword.

Ive added one more base state since this update,it now having 5;the new base state is a downward vertical slash,that should fix this problem,im aiming for 10 slash states by beta,5 for each zanjutsu fighting style.
btw the .gif is only 1 combination of the 4 slash states
okay update main post
Wow, You are a great pixel artist O_o, I can not wait for this game.
got one word for this. Epic

This was nicely done.
Updated Main post
gawd i love that animation :3
That is pretty sexy there Zane.
Page: 1 2