ID:89817

Presenting... Fraggin' the Hoods!

A brand new defense game as part of my January marathon, this features 3 different game modes, 1-4 player multiplayer, 14 defending units, 14 different types of enemies and 6 maps!

Play Cooperative with friends, trying to hold back the hordes as long as possible while getting a high score.

Try Efficiency mode if you're a tower defense pro - kill the enemies as soon as the come on screen for a higher score.

But if you're truly a badass, try out Gambit mode. In this mode, you get more gold when you kill the enemies as close to the exit as possible - but if you mess up, the consequences are game-ending!

I have some interesting plans for future updates for this game, so stay tuned!

Fraggin' the Hoods
Why is it 1-4 player but multi-player only according to the hub entry?
Foomer wrote:
Why is it 1-4 player but multi-player only according to the hub entry?

Probably because it's a radio button. :P

Edit: You're welcome to add it to Single Player Games
I always ad games to single player games if I want them there. I have to give it a look first. :P
At the moment, I'm going to say this game definitely needs instructions to explain in more detail what the unit stats mean and preferably provide a little description about each of the units.

I'd also like it more if it didn't ask me if I wanted to join the match when I was the only one playing, but I'll let you worry about how to fix that because I'm too tired and I'm in player mode right now.

I also think the projectiles move too fast.

And you need to inform people somewhere that projectiles don't travel through walls.

While the range-visibility upon selection is great, I do not like having the upgrade/delete options appearing on top of it. I would much rather this be off to the side somewhere, perhaps next to the unit's stats.

The lives/gold display should not scroll up with the unit selection list.

There should be some obvious display to show you what level a unit is.

The interface outside the map doesn't seem to be anchored properly.

It should record high scores on the hub page.
It doesn't seem to work if you host it with DD; it never asks you to select a map.

There's also a HUGE jump in difficulty at wave 50 :P
You're a faggot.

This is an out-of-date copy of Hood. Please upgrade to the new version.
*** This is an out-of-date copy of Hood. Shutting down. ***
SpikeNeedle wrote:
You're a faggot.

This is an out-of-date copy of Hood. Please upgrade to the new version.
*** This is an out-of-date copy of Hood. Shutting down. ***

What? It works fine for me. I updated the hub today to re-enable the download (was 404).

Great game Polatrite :D
I might get a friend to get some moar epic tower thingys.. the ones now aren't the greatest. BUT! excellent game mate!