ID:89899

i dont care if there bad or good but there is no need for noobish reveiws, or rude reveiws, just want honesty
If you don't want a rude review then you aren't going to get a review at all.
The recycle bin on windows is there for a reason.
.........And so the standard has lowered once more.
haha thats the problem with people nowadays XD they have no idea at how to give an honest reveiw, even if bad without being rude XD that shows how immature some are ^^
PerfectGoku wrote:
HaHa, at least my standard is way above that of dark incs ^^

I'm always encouraging people to spend their time writing reviews for games that deserve attention. If an honest review is just to tell everyone that this game sucked and they should avoid it, then what's the point in them writing the review to draw attention to a game that they should avoid? Even if we've all done it, there's no point in going out of your way to do it.

I'm referring to the comments here. I know nothing about your game so I'm in no position to review it.
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
And lowered i think noy, Infinite Realms could be a lot worse if it were a carbon copy of a game, so you know nothing of standards

Foomer wrote:
I'm always encouraging people to spend their time writing reviews for games that deserve attention. If an honest review is just to tell everyone that this game sucked and they should avoid it, then what's the point in them writing the review to draw attention to a game that they should avoid? Even if we've all done it, there's no point in going out of your way to do it.

I'm referring to the comments here. I know nothing about your game so I'm in no position to review it.

Well I do Appreciate your honesty and at least you have more integrity then most whom play here and take byond way to seriously, but thanks ^^
Uxor wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Nope.

Yep:p and what you may think means nothing to me ^^

Uxor wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
Uxor wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Nope.

If that is the case than why is your daughter so ugly, I thought your standards were above his.

HaHa and here we go with the family bashing ^^ gotta love the attitude of some of the no brainers here XD like i said i could careless on what you think ^^
Uxor wrote:
Fatevamp's daughter looks like a boy.

haha and yer mom looks like my dogs shit

Fatevamp wrote:
Uxor wrote:
Fatevamp's daughter looks like a boy.

haha and yer mom looks like my dogs shit

:p

Uxor wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
Uxor wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Nope.

If that's so, than your wife and daughter are both queers.

haha if they were queer then how would i have a daughter u nimrod:p, so continue to family bash and be a dipshit ^^
Uxor wrote:
Mr.Detroit.

pontiac not detroit and your point?

And so the integrity of those who seek the truth out has been lowered exponentially.
PerfectGoku wrote:
And so the integrity of those who seek the truth out has been lowered exponentially.

nah just the standards of the noobish people here like those who like to family bash ^^
Uxor wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
haha if they were queer then how would i have a daughter u nimrod:p, so continue to family bash and be a dipshit ^^

Adoption.

haha right, maybe you were adopted but i was there when my kid was born XD

Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

nah just the standards of the noobish people here like those who like to family bash ^^
---
Not quite, you see by arguing back with him, you've ensured you were already on his level to begin with, or have lowered yourself to his level. You could in fact just ban him, since he is trolling.
Uxor wrote:
Uxor wrote:
The recycle bin on windows is there for a reason.

^ Aka your game

haha yer opinion ^^

Page: 1 2 3