ID:89905

Just a little short post

I need help with 3 games and im not good with the details so if you want to know ask

but i need anybody who is a graphic Artist (GFXer) or Pixel Artist(Iconner)

the games are Hitman Reborn, Soul Eater, and D.Gray-Man. Two of them have been up and can be up again if any1 wants to see

So if you can help in any way i will be greatful
Just to let you know, calling a Pixel Artist an Iconner is a bit of an insult, but a bit more on topic; I'd love to help you out considering the game I'm working on is 8bit, it requires very minimal effort and time on my part.
i call them pixel artist and iconner cause if i say iconner then the higher ups on byond would get mad and if i say pixel artist the noobs wouldn't know exactly what i meant but ill send you my msn and we can talk if ur still interested
Dbar910 wrote:
i call them pixel artist and iconner cause if i say iconner then the higher ups on byond would get mad and if i say pixel artist the noobs wouldn't know exactly what i meant but ill send you my msn and we can talk if ur still interested

Ooorrr... It's all a conspiracy and you can call it, "One who makes visual" and "One who makes gameplay" and "One who provides online capabilities"...
Or that might be another conspiracy...
O_o
I wont help you in another one of your edited rips....

Lol why do you ask for Orginal work if you still copy paste and RIP????

Srsly Dbar you fucking fail.

PS:oh i forgot you dont know what PS means for sure...

Get a life.
Avainer1 wrote:
I wont help you in another one of your edited rips....

everything you said after that is a troll statement

it's amazing how i need to get a life but your the one trolling my page while im trying to get help
Yo!! Keyla mentioned you need an Icconer? Well.. I Icon for Keyla-chan, so.. I can work for yeh on the side, anything to help a friend's friend, ya know? Sadly, i just got a new comp, so I don't have any examples right now.. just ask, and I'll make somethin for yeh. Well... Page me, cause i don't use my email.. I already added ya Dbar, so it should be easy. Well.. here's hopin :3
I have some friends that maybe can help you ^-^