ID:900137

A pixel artist in my team made this and I would like to know if this is good or bad

Thanks for the help
Legs are too close together.

NORTH icon makes him seem like his head is bent forward too much.

EAST icon is great, the head is just tilted a little to much.
I feel body is too long, might need to make it shorter and legs longer.
Dem legs and dem feet. You were doing okay with the torso, then when you got to the hips the sprite went to hell. That's simply not the way feet and legs look - I'd erase everything from the hips down and retry it. Also the side view kinda looks like he's staring at the ground. Your guy looks like he's disappoint about something.

Nice buttcheeks on the north state though. You wouldn't happen to be making a Hentai Hill sequel would you? Because you would need Falacy's permission.
heres an update and thanks for the help so far

Still gonna fix things so its still a WIP
In response to Dj dovis
dat jpeg.

Don't ever use jpeg. Use PNG or BMP.
I wasnt the one that made the icon(so i didnt choose the file type). Anyways any comments on the base?
You should tell the person who made the icon to save it properly so it can actually get constructive criticism.
These forums use HTML.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It still looks as if he were looking down. Also, I think you should increase the contrast a tad bit.
In response to Unknownshade
Unknownshade wrote:

You need to make sure they're all the same height and everything is aligned together.
Raise eyes on down facing icon, really fix up the up facing icon. The head looks slouched forward and he has a weird guy posture which makes him look super creepy. Also recommend reducing the torso by 1 or 2 pixels in height for the north and south states only.
In response to Joshed

these are just a few of the many edits I would possibly make if it were my work, shortened the chest and it was ridiculously long, lengthened the legs as your hands are meant to hang down past your junk, added a little more definition to the pecks.

lol nice
Image and video hosting by TinyPic how about this one
much better, now that the easy part is over. Give animating a try.
The arms look skinny compared to how big the torso is.