ID:90100

Lot's of bugs have been fixed. New features like the Parchisi mini game have been added.
As for the release schedule there has been no change. Still hoping to be out this March. All depends on my work schedule.
Let's see how spring treats us.
Needs more Mikau. I should really fix this blog up too and make it man-pretty. Or in your case woman-pretty. Your choice.
Couldn't hurt.

The new CSS looks kinda messy.
For some reason the Dragon Warrior font doesn't alter it from Times New Roman, but adds a lot of padding between the text. You can only see this if you have the font though.

This will do for now, since I can't think of anything to do with it. It's a lot better than the cheesy low quality title with the tiled map behind everything though.
Okay, well, it seems to work in Chrome, but not Firefox, and I don't care about Internet Explorer at all to even bother looking, because nobody should be using that sad excuse for a browser. Only problem is the lack of characters like / [ ] # in the font, which all get replaced with 'a'.
Not seeing any issues in Firefox.
Dpheonix7 wrote:
Not seeing any issues in Firefox.

You're likely seeing the font 'Sylfaen' which is what I set it to show if you don't have the Dragon Warrior font. My Firefox doesn't show the font at all even though I have it.
Well I do have the Dragon Warrior font.
Dpheonix7 wrote:
Well I do have the Dragon Warrior font.

Try loading the page in the Google Chrome browser.
It's Pachisi, by the way.