ID:90368

Keywords: announcement, news
It seems that Tiberath, motivated only by a great degree of hatred towards RPGs* has decided to hand me the keys to BYOND RPG and proclaim me new owner. At least over the pager, that is.

He told me to "go assume your throne". Hence this post*.

Now what?

* He may or may not actually have had other motives.
** If this post was a bad idea, blame it on being given full unrestricted access to manage this guild at 2.36AM.
Now what?

Do something useful. Spark life into BYOND's second largest guild.
Thanks for all you've done up to this point, Tibs. I appreciated the quick response to the few times I needed you to do something BYOND RPG related.
Oh my.
Relax, if someone doesn't like Data, all they have to remember is: He has to be somewhat unbiased here. And the other guildmasters will keep him in his place. Never you worry about that.
Do you have anything planned for this guild? Perhaps, a weekly blog that discusses the activities within BYONDRPG?
Maybe you could host an event, to spark up the community's interest in the guild. I could provide some compensation if needed.
Can I have GM?
Your Lucky :)
Props to you! And congrats on posting the 1/10000th post that I've randomly selected to read!

Anyways, create a new RPG game on BYOND, preferably sci-fi! Oh, and remove all those Stargate games from this guild. They're more action than RPG, though I think Tales Of Pegasus might actually belong in this guild. I recommend looking into it ;p
best of luck to you
Use a bunch of your own money to hold some contests and giveaways.
Foomer wrote:
Use a bunch of your own money to hold some contests and giveaways.

Yes!
Well Tiberath did a great job though, I hope to see him still be a active part of the guild.
Ham Doctor wrote:
Well Tiberath did a great job though, I hope to see him still be a active part of the guild.

He's taking part of the BYOND Casual guild now.
Nay'd
While actions around this time in the early morning are often troublesome, I would recommend to generally avoid them.
There is nobody forcing you to add content to a guild the same moment you become the leading administrator.

As the Hazordhu review has shown, a good deal of people in the second biggest official banner guild would prefer quality over quantity.

Speaking of which brings me to your question, 'Now what?'.
I have said so before and still think it would be a smart decision to hold a little survey on the members of BYOND RPG. Discuss the questions with those willing to assist and then query what exactly the average role-player is expecting around here. Only by knowing these expectations you can carter for them specifically.
Him?
Nay'd as well.