ID:90567

Poll: Do you like games like Mitadake High?

Yes 66% (20)
No 33% (10)

Login to vote.

*EDIT*
Allow me to tell everyone since CyberLord34 thinks I'm going to attempt to rip Mitadake High, I'm not I simply asked if players enjoy games like that and if other game modes would work? ( I know Cyberlord is no one special at all but needed to clear that up reguardless )

Well I've been thinking since NUO is still in slow but ongoing production do you like games like Mitadake High? Not just that game, the whole Scarey Game theme(and game) I was first introduced to Scarey Game by an old friend from DBO and when Mitadake High came out was great, especially with 3 differen't game modes one of them being awesome ( DeathNote ), my actual question is, Do you think differen't anime games can fit into a game like Scarey Games and(or) Mitadake High?
Any anime, DBZ,Naruto,Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Bleach? Or do you think just gamemodes on just killing ( Like DN )
Honestly, I actually enjoyed that game for awhile just for the RP aspect. I got bored of it though, like I do most games on BYOND. In the end, I like RP games, and MH does an okay job with it.