Star Wars: Clone Corps

by F0lak
Fight as a Clone Trooper to save the galaxy from the Seperatists!
ID:90705

In Clone Corps, players take on the role as a member of a Clone Trooper unit. They must then work together on a team to complete various missions across the galaxy! Select your arsenal and kit, choosing from such weapons as the DC-302

The Map Maker for Star Wars: Clone Corps can be found here.

Enjoy the game.

this game is the most intense byond gaming experience i ever had - Anonymous
Version 2.5 has been released. It includes a new map, a new droid type, and a new difficulty level (insane).

Enjoy! :)
hey i know this is the comment place but hey this is Krex if you read this then that means now you know that i can't connect to this game sorry dude
the best star wars game on byond
Ugh no one comes on anymore this game is basically dead
Lol, Folak, your style is so unique. It just radiates off your games :)
im going to start hosting clone corp ;) please join
If anyone would like to donate any better turfs and the like (namely trees?) Let me know, and I'll gladly give the game a cleaner look.
Yut Put wrote:
I sent you the e-mail with a whole bunch of turfs I made for this game. Have you received it, and if so will you use them?

When can we expect to see these new turfs?

When I have time to change them. Life's been a wee bit busy lately. No promises it'll be any time soon.
Hosting this 3 hours a day, starting from 8 AM Greenwich time :D.
The graphics are amazing, the gameplay goes very smooth, though you could add a jetpack trooper that can fly over trees and drop bombs :D.
24/7 Host <<<<<<<<<
If my server sometimes go down, dont worry it will put it back in a min or two
anyway il host for you guys 24/7 x) enjoy playing
I think this game is great.
I think there should be more planets in this game. Its a great game more maps would make it waaay more better
F0lak I got a suggestion for you. I would love to see an orignal version of this game maybe a modern version or a kind of future version(Like Starwars).
Rockeyx2 wrote:
F0lak I got a suggestion for you. I would love to see an orignal version of this game maybe a modern version or a kind of future version(Like Starwars).

You mean the same engine, but a different setting?

F0lak wrote:
Rockeyx2 wrote:

You mean the same engine, but a different setting?

Ya, you could charge subscriptions for more guns and different armors.

I'm gonna host a server as i like the look of the game ad would like to play it with others, i don't know if the connection will be any good as i have never tested my connection. :)
Forget that my Firewall is ruining any connection byond tries to make when i host. sorry.
Page: 1 2 3