ID:90743

Hello, Dragon Ball Z fans. I am writing this blog post to talk a little about the game, Final Resurrection. The purpose of this blog post is to find out a few things.

I would like to know what you dislike about the game. Don't comment saying "It's a rip", that's not going to help and I'll most likely just delete any comments that say that (I am not to bothered about being named a "comment deleter").

I would also like to know what you think would make the game more enjoyable. What features do you think should be added.

If you haven't played the game before, feel free to try it out, who knows maybe you'll enjoy it how it is.

Click To Play.
Eliminate all one button training such as punching bags - these methods are insanely dull and tedious, serving no purpose other than grinding.

Good games will make the grind as enjoyable as they can, tapping a button over and over isn't fun.

My two cents of what I experienced after playing for ten minutes.
An actual combat system that is fun. Its dbz, thats the series main attraction.
Again, the combat system is laughable for a dbz game. Its ridiculously slow paced, and plays very boring. the energy attacks move really slow, and all the different hits that would normally be emoted out while clicking attack in old zeta, have just been added there as commands, except attack is still there.

How about some beam deflecting, fast paced combat, dashing, sending your opponent flying, etc.

EDIT:

And the music in that server was horrible. get some sound in there that doesnt make people's ears bleed. And lets not forget the random saibamen shooting a myriad of attacks they wouldnt normally have.
It's graphics are not original, I can't stand games with unoriginal graphics that are in 8123748973298462398 other different games.

Although in some positive points, thir interface is alright, their Base icon seems to be original from what I've played. (Correct me if I'm wrong) and they seem to have literate Admins.
training is boring; atleast make it more involving and fun. mini-games, perhaps? i don't know.

combat system isn't too bad, I like the way you can use different types of attacks to trigger together different combos which take more damage. it's better than most games on Byond, anyway.

more deep and engaging quests. you know, the ones with a storyline to them that makes it more of a pvp RPG sort've thing. go for something new. not just o lulz kill 20 saibamen and then i give you sum plz and moneh. bo-ring.

Also, do this. i remember playing soem other dbz game but forgot what it was. well anyway, it was totally kickass. when you turned ssj3, the screen fucking shaked, caused craters/brown floor and area/sky darkened with a slight hint of red for all the people around you too. lightning crashed down on to the turf as well, shit was so fucking awesome the first time i seen it. more of this would be epic.

music sucks lol

How about some beam deflecting, fast paced combat, dashing, sending your opponent flying, etc.

there is beam deflecting and sending your opponent flying though. by fast-paced combat, how exactly? and dashing, meh. iirc, you can teleport by double-click onto a tile so it sort've serves the same purpose.
Sun Knee wrote:
training is boring; atleast make it more involving and fun. mini-games, perhaps? i don't know.

combat system isn't too bad, I like the way you can use different types of attacks to trigger together different combos which take more damage. it's better than most games on Byond, anyway.

more deep and engaging quests. you know, the ones with a storyline to them that makes it more of a pvp RPG sort've thing. go for something new. not just o lulz kill 20 saibamen and then i give you sum plz and moneh. bo-ring.

Also, do this. i remember playing soem other dbz game but forgot what it was. well anyway, it was totally kickass. when you turned ssj3, the screen fucking shaked, caused craters/brown floor and area/sky darkened with a slight hint of red for all the people around you too. lightning crashed down on to the turf as well, shit was so fucking awesome the first time i seen it. more of this would be epic.

music sucks lol

there is beam deflecting and sending your opponent flying though. by fast-paced combat, how exactly? and dashing, meh. iirc, you can teleport by double-click onto a tile so it sort've serves the same purpose.

If that stuff is in there, the AI needs to do it too.
More enhanced/original graphics would be better.
Maybe redo most or all of the programming.
Remove a lot of the commands/verbs/statpanels and make things more Macro and Automatic.
Better character customization. Preferable interface integrated.
Yeah, the usual.
Whats going on with FR and UL?