ID:90886

Keywords: dm, engine, fighter, project, turbo
As the topic states, I've started a new project. (well, more than one, but this one is especially important.)

It's basically a fighting game similar to Street Fighter, King of Fighters, Marvel Vs Capcom, etc. in terms of button combos, althought it's only got 3 attack buttons and a Jump button. It also has a macro system, useful for skills you have a hard time inputting.

The best part is, however, is that it has its own Scripting System. Instead of having built-in skills, you can create your own through a set of commands in a text file with the extension ".dmtf". This, however, adds a bit of difficulty to character creation, but it's faster than editing the list in game with input boxes.

Eventually, I'm going to make a character creator to go along with it. This might take a while, seeing as how my commands work, but it shouldn't be too hard. However, making the creator show you an attack might be a little difficult.

And no, I'm not releasing the source code to you. This is a special project of mine and I'm not going to allow it to be defiled by people who don't understand how it works. Besides, I commented almost NONE of it.