ID:90893

just bought a new comp and renewed my byond membership.so now that i have a way faster comp then before I will continue to work on unholy prayers more.

But yeah, my new comp has 6 gigs of ram, 750 gigs of harddrive space, amd athlon 2 windows 7 and an nvidia GeForce 9500 GT
Your hard drive is boss.
Legendary Prince 12 wrote:
Your hard drive is boss.

Yeah, its better then what i had by a lot XD, my old comp has a intetl celleron, 4 gig ram 160 gigs hard drive
Fatevamp wrote:
Your hard drive is boss.

Yeah, its better then what i had by a lot XD, my old comp has a intetl celleron, 4 gig ram 160 gigs hard drive

Psht, consider yourself lucky. 1 gig of ram, 2.0ghz processor, ~150g hdd space, with three os' installed, no dvd drive, and no access to ddr2 ram. :|
DivineTraveller wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
Your hard drive is boss.

Psht, consider yourself lucky. 1 gig of ram, 2.0ghz processor, ~150g hdd space, with three os' installed, no dvd drive, and no access to ddr2 ram. :|

.> i am so sorry :/
I'll take the award for shittiest computer. Stand back, boys.

37.5 gig hard drive space, 512mb of ram, 1.5ghz processor.

God I can't wait till my birthday. >_>
That's bad ass Fatevamp. Mostly the part about the game ^_^
May i be a beta tester? o.O

That was me before I got this 'upgrade', except I had 256 mb ram and a 40g hdd. Thank god for friends with spare parts :\
DivineTraveller wrote:

haha just realized i need to get a stronger power supply for it :/, to run my video card at 100%
That was me before I got this 'upgrade', except I had 256 mb ram and a 40g hdd. Thank god for friends with spare parts :\

This Unholy prayers will have a beta test correct?
Wtrbooger wrote:
This Unholy prayers will have a beta test correct?

when the time comes yes
Can i be a tester? :D
Wtrbooger wrote:

i guess >.>
Fatevamp wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

i guess >.>

You guess. Thats not the right attitude roflmao. But i would only test it if you have no problem with me doing so.
Your game is going to suck.
Wtrbooger wrote:
Underworld Troll wrote:
Your game is going to suck.

Not as much as your troll of a life

"Troll of a life" what exactly do you think my life consists of? Your generic "Sitting on the computer all day, making smart ass comments towards other people" jokes? Plz insult my life.
Come on Wtrbooger, plz insult my life with your original and non-generic practical jokes that only artistic, absorbing people like you can come up with!
Underworld Troll wrote:
Why would you penetrate my mother's mother's mother's mother's mother with your big zesty cock? Y don't u want me to heat up your wiener and stick it between my buns?

Your a disgusting little prick. I hope you get deleted.
Wow, I was talking about heating up a hotdog and sticking it between some buns that I have in the kitchen, you fucking sicko, get your mind out the fucking gutter you two timing faggot.
Page: 1 2