Underworld Troll wrote:
Wow, I was talking about heating up a hotdog and sticking it between some buns that I have in the kitchen, you fucking sicko, get your brain out the fucking gutter you two timing faggot.

i think your th main person heree who should go away....
Wtrbooger wrote:
Underworld Troll wrote:
Wow, I was talking about heating up a hotdog and sticking it between some buns that I have in the kitchen, you fucking sicko, get your brain out the fucking gutter you two timing faggot.

Hey, I'm not the one who made a pass at a complete strange who happens to live thousands of miles away, thinking that I was talking about your male genitalia when I am just offering to heat up this hotdog and stick it between these buns in my kitchen. It just goes to show where your mind is constantly at, fantasying about men sticking your male genitalia between their ass cheeks.
Underworld Troll wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Underworld Troll wrote:

Hey, I'm not the one who made a pass at a complete strange who happens to live thousands of miles away, thinking that I was talking about your male genitalia when I am just offering to heat up this hotdog and stick it between these buns in my kitchen. It just goes to show where your mind is constantly at, fantasying about men sticking your male genitalia between their ass cheeks.

Im so disgusted im wonderin if your ever gona shut up? lol.
Wtrbooger wrote:
Underworld Troll wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Underworld Troll wrote:

Me shut up? You're a complete freak and you need to a mental evaluation, BYOND just needs to ban your kind and by kind I mean super faggots, not just the regular faggots, but the super faggots freaks who hit on others who are thousands of miles away.
Underworld Troll wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Underworld Troll wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Underworld Troll wrote:

Me shut up? You're a complete freak and you need to a mental evaluation, BYOND just needs to ban your kind and by kind I mean super faggots, not just the regular faggots, but the super faggots freaks who hit on others who are thousands of miles away.

Did you finally fulfill your destiny today?
Underworld Troll wrote:
Your game is going to suck.

I take it that this is the only troll comment dirrected at me, but i could care less about trolls who like to make talking shit their lifes mission. Anyways shane, if you think its going to suck then dont play it when it gets out, easy enough solution. Butyeah i dont really care what you have to say anymore being the fact that i shouldnt really let someone "thousands of miles away" bother me. Hell, i wouldnt even let you bother me if you were my neighbor, all in all, maybe one day youll grow up and see that trolling is a PATHETIC way to capture attention, but it works none the less. Maybe one day you may grow up a little and find something better to do with your life. As for me i will be officially leaving byond when this next game is compleatly done, so yeah, you trolls can celebrate and do whatever it is you do as i dont even play byond anymore as it is., And unlike others at least i never made a new key to pretend to be someone else, ive always had this key, why make a new one. but yeah, i will be leaving byond when unholy prayers is done as i am not really all that active on byond nowadays anyways. My daughter and Fiance are way more important then this little online community could ever be. So. Shane lets hear you start trollong on my family somemore like youve done in the past, cause officially it dont bother me , and im done arguing with the likes of you ab out anything, so enjoy your little trolling here on byond and enjoy your life .
+1 for me.
Underworld Troll wrote:
+1 for me.

haha + 1 :p congrats but remember that + 1 aint over me, just wtr
Also, I have no clue who this Shane is, nor do I have any memory of insulting your family.

As for pretending to be someone else, I don't need to pretend to be someone else, this is the only key I have as of this moment.
ah shane be underworld kid. similer keys so i figured you were the same. hes also known as uxor i guess
and activenet
Fatevamp wrote:
ah shane be underworld kid. similer keys so i figured you were the same. hes also known as uxor i guess

Common mistake, I'm not Underworld Kid.
Underworld Troll wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:

Sorry for the comparison then
Underworld Troll wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:

stfu shane now get back on ur msn
Avenged Charlie wrote:
Underworld Troll wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:

stfu shane now get back on ur msn

Don't use MSN kid. What part of "Common mistake, I'm not Underworld Kid" do you not understand let alone comprehend?
Page: 1 2