ID:90908

Today is my 33rd birthday. I'm old with none of life's normal milestones reached, but the next version of PathWrath 2 could be ready for the public. I'm going to try hosting a test server within the next couple days. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it.

I finally implemented the medals, but I have not completed any games to test them yet. I ended up changing most of the names and some of the descriptions, but they're basically what I announced earlier.

I also added the screens for player stats. There's a lot more space when only displaying one player at a time so I've added icons.

I also added an ability to remove the current player with enough votes. If the others think a turn is taking to long, then they may vote to add a timer. (Hosts may adjust the duration.) If the timer goes off before the turn is over, then the person taking the turn will be forced to quit.

This may sound harsh, but certain turn phases are mandatory. I'd rather end someone's play immediately than force them to halfheartedly endure automated selections. Meanwhile, griefers would only get to torture a person once per game instead of making them race every turn.

...In other news, I finally took the time to make a MIDI version of something I've been playing on guitar for ages, but it sounds way too happy to end up in any of my current games. *sigh*
A very happy birthday to you, ACWraith.
Your really old. ;)
Happy Birthday ACWraith. Here is your surprise! I've resumed my RTS! You might expect it be in alpha in 2-3 weeks. This is just an approxmitation it may be earlier or later.