ID:90926

Poll: Which PC game should I purchase?

Assasins Creed 23% (7)
Devilmeycry 4 20% (6)
hold out for the new Alein Vs predator game coming out on the 16th 3% (1)
dragonball Online 33% (10)
Other, please state why 20% (6)

Login to vote.

Devilmaycry* typo -_-
Given that you own 3 Dragonball/Z/GT related games on BYOND, why not go for Dragonball Online... Or finish* them and buy a different type of game like Assassins Creed or whatnot.

*By finish I mean, delete every source code in your existence and start from scratch the proper way.
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
Given that you own 3 Dragonball/Z/GT related games on BYOND, why not go for Dragonball Online... Or finish* them and buy a different type of game like Assassins Creed or whatnot.

*By finish I mean, delete every source code in your existence and start from scratch the proper way.

thinking bout the new AvP coming out, might preorder it XD the trailer and gameplay looks great
Devil May Cry 4 is a fun game, but if you're looking for an action game with those qualities, but with gore and RPG elements, go with Darksiders.
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:

Dragonball online... not a byond platform game tard.. its a pc game out for pc now
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/105/1050096p1.html
Fatevamp wrote:
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:

Dragonball online... not a byond platform game tard.. its a pc game out for pc now

Listen, stop coming to assumptions, retard.
I never once mentioned anything about Dragonball Online being a BYOND Platform game or PC game.
Nice fail.
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:

Listen, stop coming to assumptions, retard.
I never once mentioned anything about Dragonball Online being a BYOND Platform game or PC game.
Nice fail.

haha sure sounded like you thought i was going to buy DBO that byond has :p
World of Warcraft
Assassin's Creed. (Duh)

That was a stupid question.
haha sure sounded like you thought i was going to buy DBO that byond has :p

No, I'm not that addicted to BYOND and Anime on BYOND.
For the price of the alien vs predator game you can get both assassins creed and devilmaycr4. However, I would just rent those 2 because you can beat both of them within a weeks time.

*Also Maximus, you're the first one who brought up BYOND in a non-BYOND topic, and were also a dick about it.
IcewarriorX wrote:
For the price of the alien vs predator game you can get both assassins creed and devilmaycr4. However, I would just rent those 2 because you can beat both of them within a weeks time.

*Also Maximus, you're the first one who brought up BYOND in a non-BYOND topic, and were also a dick about it.

I didn't realize being straightforward and honestly blunt, is being a dick.
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

I didn't realize being straightforward and honestly blunt, is being a dick.

Well now you know.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Well now you know.

Ah, okay. So you are suggesting he wanted some fairy tale like, "Zomg, i tink ur gamez r amazing. u shld get db online but not t3h byondz 1."

Honesty is the best policy. It's not being a dick, it's communicating with respect.
Also, given that every other option is either PC/Console and not BYOND related, and that I highly doubt DBO by the DBOTeam on BYOND is getting sold, I went with common sense rather than explaining in detail that I was referring to the official DBO Game.
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:
Well now you know.

Ah, okay. So you are suggesting he wanted some fairy tale like, "Zomg, i tink ur gamez r amazing. u shld get db online but not t3h byondz 1."

Honesty is the best policy. It's not being a dick, it's communicating with respect.
Also, given that every other option is either PC/Console and not BYOND related, and that I highly doubt DBO by the DBOTeam on BYOND is getting sold, I went with common sense rather than explaining in detail that I was referring to the official DBO Game.

ahwell, as ice said you were the first to bring up anything about byond in this thread none the less
I voted Other: Buy no game at all.
You know why? Because it'd be a waste on you.
Metamorphman wrote:
I voted Other: Buy no game at all.
You know why? Because it'd be a waste on you.

haha keep on the trolling:p, i mean a video game could be no more of a waste on me then you are a waste of space
Dragon Ball Online. beecuz de be ze es te bom men!
Page: 1 2