Wolfteam 0% (0)
CoD modern Warfare 23% (5)
Bad Fur Day (N64 Genre game) 0% (0)
Mario (Any game System) 28% (6)
Ninja Gaiden 9% (2)

The polls are now closed.

I honestly didn't know:
a) There were so few games.
b) That all games game out in the last ten years.
c) All were console games.
d) That any wrestling game was a contender for a good game, let alone the greatest.
haha, 1, you can only add so much on these polls,
2: A couple games i mentioned come out in the early 90s.. ninja gaiden did, so dont assume I am talking about the new one unless you need me to specify.3, yes all of the listed are consol;e games. Want me make one for none consil games, and the wrestling game was thrown in there as everyone has their own unique oppinion
saying "the best of all time" and then "which out of the ones listed" doesn't really make sense. they're not the best out of all time, they're the best out of the ones listed
The original Ninja Gaiden was released in 1988-1989, so you sir, fail.

Also, none of those games are contenders for the best game of all time. The only one that comes close is Fallout 3.

DBZ Burst Limit was garbage, wrestling games suck, GTA IV was boring after awhile, Assassin's Creed 2 was too short, Guilde Wars is an MMO, what the fuck is Wolfteam, CoD MW is a good game, but it's hardly original and it was only good for online play. Bad Fur Day is shit, Mario games are good, but they're too old.
Yammen wrote:
The original Ninja Gaiden was released in 1988-1989, so you sir, fail.

Also, none of those games are contenders for the best game of all time. The only one that comes close is Fallout 3.

DBZ Burst Limit was garbage, wrestling games suck, GTA IV was boring after awhile, Assassin's Creed 2 was too short, Guilde Wars is an MMO, what the fuck is Wolfteam, CoD MW is a good game, but it's hardly original and it was only good for online play. Bad Fur Day is shit, Mario games are good, but they're too old.

I say the older the game the better.
What happened to Pacman?
You seriously forgot to put Castle of the Winds on here. What a failure you are.
I see a wrestling game, you have failed as poll creator.
Vexonater wrote:
You seriously forgot to put Castle of the Winds on here. What a failure you are.

You cant expect any one person to know every game ever made -_- so where i fail i dont see
Stephen001 wrote:

Everyones entitled to there own opinions... -_- and anyways i just randomly selected games -_-
Fatevamp wrote:
Stephen001 wrote:

Everyones entitled to there own opinions... -_- and anyways i just randomly selected games -_-

You could have least put an "other" option
Popisfizzy wrote:
I honestly didn't know:
d) That any wrestling game was a contender for a good game, let alone the greatest.

You're forgetting. Most kids didn't even know that consoles existed before the Xbox 360/PS3/Wii.

Ask them what an Xbox or PS2 or Gamecube is.
Where's Half Life 2?
ocarina of time
I actually am surprised Ocarina of Time isn't on here.
Yammen wrote:
Bad Fur Day is the shit...

I fixed it for you. ;)
The Magic Man wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:
I honestly didn't know:

You're forgetting. Most kids didn't even know that consoles existed before the Xbox 360/PS3/Wii.

Ask them what an Xbox or PS2 or Gamecube is.
---
NES/SNES/N64 ftw.
Magnavox Odyssey ftw.
Nintendo 64, ahh, great console. Now that I think of it, Perfect Dark(N64 Version), should be on this list.
Page: 1 2