Wtrbooger wrote:
Howey wrote:
I poop on Bx's game. >:(

Dude stop drinking that Gatorade Haterade.

Calm down.

And I already have Bx. I'm admin on the forums you're not. I win.
Howey wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Howey wrote:
I poop on Bx's game. >:(

Dude stop drinking that Gatorade Haterade.

Calm down.

And I already have Bx. I'm admin on the forums you're not. I win.

Dude chill i don't drink haterade!
*cough* I'm admin on the forums lmao XD Troj made me today, same time as making me head GM bwuhahahaha =] Only way you p00n me is cuz I can't host anymore and you still can >_>
Fook
When will you make the YU YU Hakusho Hub Bx?
Right before testing, should be in a week or two.
Wtrbooger wrote:

Have you even seen him YYH game?
Howey wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

Have you even seen him YYH game?

Yes i have.
When o_O
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
When o_O

Dark Prince X
Ah, everything was changed from how he had it on his server. lol
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

Well that's not good. Now i won't know if it will be the best Yu Yu Hakusho game on byond now >.<
The one howey is making doesn't seem like it would be enjoyable at all. Sorry man.
Wtrbooger wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

Well that's not good. Now i won't know if it will be the best Yu Yu Hakusho game on byond now >.<

lol The only think I kept from him was part of the interface.
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

lol The only think I kept from him was part of the interface.

excuse me? o.o i didn't understand that lol
Wtrbooger wrote:
The one howey is making doesn't seem like it would be enjoyable at all. Sorry man.

I lol'd at this, I wish I had the super power you have. Being able to tell so much about a game by an image.
I wouldn't dare to make an anime game unless i was going to make the best one of it's kind on byond. But there may be a time i may attempt to make a Yu Yu Hakusho game once i complete my DBKO Game MY staff is coming along great and i need a pixel artist to do male and female base to specific detail of my direction.
Wtrbooger wrote:
I wouldn't dare to make an anime game unless i was going to make the best one of it's kind on byond. But there may be a time i may attempt to make a Yu Yu Hakusho game once i complete my DBKO Game MY staff is coming along great and i need a pixel artist to do male and female base to specific detail of my direction.

Let me guess. They're gonna be "pro".
Lol.
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

Let me guess. They're gonna be "pro".

Well my programmer is more pro then you lmao. Well i just need the male and female base done along with the sprites and npc's you know all the good stuff. I actualy asked Lummox JR for some help with a few codes but he has a thing aginst anime and copyright issues.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6