BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Lol.

Well thats very rude Bx. Well I guess you guys will just have to wait for screen shots. I ban you Cyberlord anyways because you an ass.
LOL
Wtrbooger wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Lol.

Well thats very rude Bx. Well I guess you guys will just have to wait for screen shots. I ban you Cyberlord anyways because you an ass.

Wow, ban of the century. Never heard of someone being banned for an "lol"
Wtrbooger wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
I wouldn't dare to make an anime game unless i was going to make the best one of it's kind on byond. But there may be a time i may attempt to make a Yu Yu Hakusho game once i complete my DBKO Game MY staff is coming along great and i need a pixel artist to do male and female base to specific detail of my direction.

Let me guess. They're gonna be "pro".

Well my programmer is more pro then you lmao. Well i just need the male and female base done along with the sprites and npc's you know all the good stuff. I actualy asked Lummox JR for some help with a few codes but he has a thing aginst anime and copyright issues.

Well, that was a pretty smart move, asking him to help you with an anime game lol.
You should know cyber sence you were the 2nd programmer for the game. Then you got your ass banned from byond. And came back with this serpent account.
Howey wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
I wouldn't dare to make an anime game unless i was going to make the best one of it's kind on byond. But there may be a time i may attempt to make a Yu Yu Hakusho game once i complete my DBKO Game MY staff is coming along great and i need a pixel artist to do male and female base to specific detail of my direction.

Well my programmer is more pro then you lmao. Well i just need the male and female base done along with the sprites and npc's you know all the good stuff. I actualy asked Lummox JR for some help with a few codes but he has a thing aginst anime and copyright issues.

Well, that was a pretty smart move, asking him to help you with an anime game lol.

Well he agreed to help me make a game but not an anime game.
Wtrbooger wrote:
You should know cyber sence you were the 2nd programmer for the game. Then you got your ass banned from byond. And came back with this serpent account.

You know I made both the DBKTeam and the DBKTeam email right? I just realized I can change the password so you can't use it. :D
Wtrbooger wrote:
Howey wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

Well he agreed to help me make a game but not an anime game.

I'll believe you if he comments on this post and says that himself.
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

You know I made both the DBKTeam and the DBKTeam email right? I just realized I can change the password so you can't use it. :D

Lol you can try but you underestimate me.
Wtrbooger wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

I estimate just fine. I could have the password reset just by sending it to the original registry email. But then again, I'd have to care enough to do that.
Hmm, I might actually make the hub today or tomorrow =o
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

I estimate just fine. I could have the password reset just by sending it to the original registry email. But then again, I'd have to care enough to do that.

I want you to attempt it now and come back and show me the EPIC FAIL Results.
DBK Team wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

If CBL has the password to the original email, he can change the pass and you'd be fucked for a key. Deal with it.
Well i am waiting...
Wtrbooger wrote:
Well i am waiting...

It takes more than five seconds, dumbshit.
Howey wrote:
DBK Team wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

If CBL has the password to the original email, he can change the pass and you'd be fucked for a key. Deal with it.

Well his results will be your failure as well lol
I like pie.
So many comments woohoo!
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Well i am waiting...

It takes more than five seconds, dumbshit.

More then five seconds to fail?
Howey wrote:
So many comments woohoo!

lol
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6