Make Sure you tell us success or EPIC Fail when your done Cyberlord34
Wtrbooger wrote:
Howey wrote:
DBK Team wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
You should know cyber sence you were the 2nd programmer for the game. Then you got your ass banned from byond. And came back with this serpent account.

You know I made both the DBKTeam and the DBKTeam email right? I just realized I can change the password so you can't use it. :D

Lol you can try but you underestimate me.

I estimate just fine. I could have the password reset just by sending it to the original registry email. But then again, I'd have to care enough to do that.

I want you to attempt it now and come back and show me the EPIC FAIL Results.

If CBL has the password to the original email, he can change the pass and you'd be fucked for a key. Deal with it.

Well his results will be your failure as well lol

My failure? I could care less about your key, and your game, and you for that matter..
Have some pride with it as well.
Wtrbooger wrote:
Howey wrote:
DBK Team wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
You should know cyber sence you were the 2nd programmer for the game. Then you got your ass banned from byond. And came back with this serpent account.

You know I made both the DBKTeam and the DBKTeam email right? I just realized I can change the password so you can't use it. :D

I estimate just fine. I could have the password reset just by sending it to the original registry email. But then again, I'd have to care enough to do that.

If CBL has the password to the original email, he can change the pass and you'd be fucked for a key. Deal with it.

If he changes the password and the current email, you'll never get it back. Since BYOND can reset a password from the current, and the email used to forge the key.
Howey wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Howey wrote:
DBK Team wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

My failure? I could care less about your key, and your game, and you for that matter..

Hey you be sweet.
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
I like pie.

Smoosh wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Howey wrote:
DBK Team wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

If he changes the password and the current email, you'll never get it back. Since BYOND can reset a password from the current, and the email used to forge the key.

Lol that would never happen. As if i would let the loser who cant be trusted have that power.
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
I like pie.

Howey wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
I like pie.

I like fried chicken.

Wtrbooger wrote:
Smoosh wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Howey wrote:
DBK Team wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

Lol that would never happen. As if i would let the loser who cant be trusted have that power.

He said he made the email, so he would have the "power". Lol, Power. You talk like you're an anime character yourself.
Howey wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Smoosh wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Howey wrote:
DBK Team wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

He said he made the email, so he would have the "power". Lol, Power. You talk like you're an anime character yourself.

Lol he the thing is he made the email with all his info and all but he still can't change it lol. WHy because of me.
Wtrbooger wrote:
Howey wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Smoosh wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Howey wrote:
DBK Team wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

Lol he the thing is he made the email with all his info and all but he still can't change it lol. WHy because of me.

You cannot change the forged email.
Point Proven.
DBK Team wrote:
Point Proven.

1-0
Howey Has Booger failed?
That's not CBL lol
lol
I win!
Wrong, he just got it lmfao
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Wrong, he just got it lmfao