Deleting the HUB was worthless and very fucking childish. Even if it was possible for me to do that to you i wouldn't because im not that despreat like you. You can have fun with the DBK Team Key. I'll stick with mines till i pay for DBKO Team Key. Peace Muthafucka.
Wtrbooger wrote:
Deleting the HUB was worthless and very fucking childish. Even if it was possible for me to do that to you i wouldn't because im not that despreat like you. You can have fun with the DBK Team Key. I'll stick with mines till i pay for DBKO Team Key. Peace Muthafucka.

Have fun.
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

Have fun.

I'll have fun reporting your keys to tom lol this would be funny and he get paid by you for memberships for multiple bans over and over again.
Wtrbooger wrote:
I'll have fun reporting your keys to tom lol this would be funny and he get paid by you for memberships for multiple bans over and over again.

Have fun.
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

Have fun.

Yeah fun... I think it will be fun lol
This whole conversation was full of lulz.
Everything is Lulz
Looks like Cyberlord doesn't anything more to say?
What a pity, I was hoping for so much more. :(
PerfectGoku wrote:
Looks like Cyberlord doesn't anything more to say?
What a pity, I was hoping for so much more. :(

Best thing that's happened on my blog ever... The stupidity of argument was awesome.
It was funny =]
wtf! is going on with the bull shit!?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6