ID:91045

Naruto i drew randomly... tell me what you think ;P
i think its good...lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, i know, its a bit large for the screen xD

it looks better on paper tho XD
Awesome!

Better than anything I could draw.
If it wasn't naruto I would say it's good.
Shadow Void wrote:
Awesome!

Better than anything I could draw.

Yeah, it doesn't really look like Naruto. Naruto's hair is spikey and goes outward. The face to me is a bit messy, but you got some drawing skills, try to free-hand draw.
Troy1121 wrote:
Yeah, it doesn't really look like Naruto. Naruto's hair is spikey and goes outward. The face to me is a bit messy, but you got some drawing skills, try to free-hand draw.

That IS freehand
The face positioning is just..weird
Angle the face a bit more, and make his hair a bit longer. Drop the angle of your eyes and other than that pretty good.
it's a bit off but you're still better than 99% of Byond.
this is ugly as shit
Tomiwa wrote:
this is ugly as shit

lol id like to see u do better and its ok it was just a quick sketch i didnt think it was great myself, i always wanted haters :)
everyones a critic lol i think it's good then a lot of pics some people make naruto look like a girl atleast yours doesnt :) only thing off i say is the chin lol
Brendanswan wrote:
everyones a critic lol i think it's good then a lot of pics some people make naruto look like a girl atleast yours doesnt :) only thing off i say is the chin lol

Thanks :) I drew him to my own style, people don't seem to understand that lol, I dont mind the criticism though
whens game openinig plz tell me i luv this game plz i luv it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :D
whens game openinig plz tell me i luv this game plz i luv it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :D
and nice pic u got there
Jsaicecream wrote:

i need a host
didnt found 1 yet?