I just posted a justified bounty on their head. The nexus is a movement for a gaming union.

Don't bother talking to them. Their mind is elitistly CLOSED. They are full of fear and paranoia over the situation. But I'm not. Expect them to use any excuse to just slam down that justified propaganda. Understood?

But don't worry - you can always trust MY intents. Good luck.

Expect pain.

I'll give you a bonus 30% with that nex figure just to be on YOUR OWN side. An unbiased mind.
I see...
Oh and, here's a 600k nex reward for that situation.
Sorry, nex regulations. Act on but deny these posts, course.
600K?...You are a very kind man. Thank you so much!~
*winks* - better delete this and them. There's a lot of enmity over the nexus.
Couldn't help but notice that your download for Naruto Online's EXE was a Trojan. GG mate. ;)
MIND if i have naruto online, for some reason when i trry to host it it doesnt play?
Hi Hi. Been a while man.
Yo. You still making games? That's awesome!
In response to SilencedWhisper
SilencedWhisper wrote:
Yo. You still making games? That's awesome!

Heyyy!! Been a loooong time!! How are you??
Yeah I've been touching PO once awhile and working on libraries/demos mostly. :)

Lately I've been working on some 2D game effects such as wind/dust particles, cloud effects and shadows/reflections: https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKFVGuPZAdTidxe/source.gif
R.I.P. Kidpaddle45. We enjoyed your time and your contributions to our community.
I remember playing a few of his games, and I enjoyed myself a lot, I apologize to those close to him for their loss.
RIP
RIP buddy. Your contributions helped everyone here on BYOND and you'll never be forgotten.
Hey, Kid. You were always an awesome dude to chat with, and I hope you realized just how much you touched the communities you were part of. Goodbye, man.
Rest easy.
Rest in Peace man, always fun working with you. an awesome and friendly dude.
RIP. Been around since 2004 and always saw you around BYOND.

I am sorry you had to go. Rest easy.
Damn..I've been seeing you around here for a long time, ever since my first BYOND account around 13 years ago, I had the pleasure of meeting you a couple of times and seeing your work, rest easy friend..
<3
Rest easy bro
Page: 1 2 3 4