i dont understand anything
Nrdys11 wrote:
i dont understand anything

Read the interface guide by Lummox, if you have the same problem, read the DM programming guide. If you still have the same problem, commit suicide. :]
@Tibs

I reset all my anchors etc. but the interface still goes whack when i rearrange my in-game interface >.<

Any work-arounds? D:
Still no part 2 D=. I can't figure out how to get the game to switch to my gameplay interface when I click New Character or New Character. I took a lot of time making it and now can't even use it with my start menu. Also, could you post a tutorial download file in case I'm missing something?
How do I get it to switch to my other interface for gameplay?
Asakuraboy wrote:
@Tibs

I reset all my anchors etc. but the interface still goes whack when i rearrange my in-game interface >.<

Any work-arounds? D:

+Bump? D:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
@Tibs

Any work-arounds? D:

+Bump? D:

Try using the Auto-Set Anchors button in the Anchors Tab. Anchor everything this way, then try. If that still does not work, then I do not know what to tell you.

Auto Anchor is only good for certain circumstances. It's really the lazy mans way of anchoring.

Take a simple chat interface for example, you'll only want the chat output to expand, because the player list can already comfortably fit the word "Schnitzelnagler" and it's unlikely you'll have people with a longer key.

Then there's the chat input box. You'll want it to have a solid height and a dynamic width. Increasing the height is pointless, as people probably wont be sending messages greater than the default length of the input box anyway. It's a chatroom after all.

You can't make those kinds of setups by auto anchoring everything.
It's got loadsss of windows, because it has split outputs etc. =[

And because you change the bounderies on everything, whenever you do, it sends the splash crazy >.<
D: Although i feel pushy and annoying for asking but when is part 2 coming out
Broly76 wrote:

Pestering me is probably the best way to get me to do stuff.

As it stands, it certainly wont be next week. I got home from work today at 3pm (6am start) absolutely exhausted, and next week is the second longest working week I've had at 37.5 hours. So I'll be way to tired to do anything.

I also have to write up a tutorial explaining world/IsBanned() and client.computer_id as well. They/it will probably come before part 2, as that's a much larger and more intricate tutorial.

Also: Awesome, this tutorial was way more popular than I thought it would be. Now I'm contented.
I don't have a clue how to work this gaming stuff. -___-'
what?
?
Tiberath wrote:
Broly76 wrote:

Pestering me is probably the best way to get me to do stuff.

As it stands, it certainly wont be next week. I got home from work today at 3pm (6am start) absolutely exhausted, and next week is the second longest working week I've had at 37.5 hours. So I'll be way to tired to do anything.

I also have to write up a tutorial explaining world/IsBanned() and client.computer_id as well. They/it will probably come before part 2, as that's a much larger and more intricate tutorial.

Also: Awesome, this tutorial was way more popular than I thought it would be. Now I'm contented.

Well if this is true, then get to working on the second one! This really helped me, and I am sure your next tutorials will as well!
can someone help me make a dbz game
EternalDragonLord wrote:
can someone help me make a dbz game

You should probably refer to the forum's Classified Ads section to ask for help. This is a tutorial, not someone offering to help everyone make an Anime game.
Ok I always had this question in my mind and I still got it. Where do i get icons for my game, I know they are too difficult to make by ourself, do I really need to make them myself or I can get them from somewhere? Please help me.
Hashir wrote:
Ok I always had this question in my mind and I still got it. Where do i get icons for my game, I know they are too difficult to make by ourself, do I really need to make them myself or I can get them from somewhere? Please help me.

You need someone to make them for you if you don't want to or cant. "Getting" icons from other sources is looked down upon by the community.
Albro1 wrote:
Hashir wrote:

You need someone to make them for you if you don't want to or cant. "Getting" icons from other sources is looked down upon by the community.

ok thank you very much
play the best game of all
Page: 1 2 3 4 5