ID:913607

Keywords: appearing, bug, map, not, objects
BYOND Version:496
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Web Browser:Firefox 14.0.1
Applies to:Dream Maker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Recently, In my game, The objects just went invisible, After Multiple Clean Compiles and Updating Objects, They seem to stay that way. I've tried changing Many different solutions but they don't seem to work.

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Everytime
In other games?
No
In other user accounts?
Yes
On other computers?
Yes
Do the objects outright get deleted or do they still exist, ableit iconless? Are they being layered under the turfs?
The objects still exist, I know this because I can right click the person laying down, which he is an object. The floors layer is 2 and the objects layer is 3.
        Sofa1
icon='Sofa1.dmi'
icon_state="Sofa1"
density=1
bound_height=83
bound_width=30

That's the code of the Sofa, all my objects already have the icons and icon states set.
I've also been having this problem.
I made some objects appear by placing them again, It might seem I have to go over every object in the game, There aren't much, but, It's how I have to go for now, also in the map file, I pressed edit on the new and old object, I didn't notice a difference.
Might be a layer problem? Have you tried setting that on the objects?
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Might be a layer problem? Have you tried setting that on the objects?

It doesn't seem to be the layers because the guy laying down, when right clicked, his icon was blank
Tom changed status to 'Unverified'