ID:91376

Someone wanna like lead me into the right direction of a game with REAL cars? Some games I bought are just terrible, they're all weird made up cars. Midnight Club DUB for ps2 is the closest thing thats good with real cars except they don't have any Ford, BMW, Audi or any of the other popular cars. They have a 70 El Camino but not a 64 Mustang, how nice.
NFS: Pro Street is the most real racing game I've ever played. Too bad it sucked so much I didn't get more than 30 minutes into the game. In fact, I played more multiplayer than single player, and that's only because me and my friend loved crashing into each other head on at 200 mph.
Any game with real car brands leans more towards simulator games rather than making it more fun. Therefore almost any game you find is gonna suck. To answer your question though: the gran turismo series uses real car brands, but like any simulator it's gonna suck major ween.
GT5 Prologue. But the full game is releasing soon so I say hold on till then.
Does it also let you drive around in the city and challenge other racers and what not, including like time races, where you have to play a certain time and someone automatically challenges you

Right now gran turismo is amazing.
Gran Turismo is a closed circuit racing game <.<

What you're asking is Midnight Club LA. Rather boring though, too "arcady" for me.
Diddy Kong Racing
Ruben7 wrote:
Gran Turismo is a closed circuit racing game <.<

What you're asking is Midnight Club LA. Rather boring though, too "arcady" for me.

Well I guess I could try it out. I only bought GTA because you could drive cars around in cities lol and then Midnight Club DUB edition for the same reason